Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (2063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3014777 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hopybarbar: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Letter to my good friends wink dontmention, informato et all
So sorry if i have wrongfully used words here, no one is here to keep malice, no one is an expert when it comes to punting(we all dey try ni), would keep posting games before and after staking, please feel free to comment with suggestions.
Together we can make it, we are one.
Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
BlueRat:
Pyunik Yerevan FC 2 - FC Alashkert 2

Most scoring half : 2nd half @ 1.90

Home team to win @ 3.45

At ur own risk
3+ odds smashed!!!

Smashed into alabi's pockets
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Vikkiboi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
austin4real:
Na waa oooo, Who dem send on top my matter like dis

no one pls, major fault is from you.

Sevilla is so hot this season, still you gave them 2goals handicap HOME

you now gave villareal a straight win at 2.4 odd AWAY angry

bros i hail o.

5 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by informato: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
MakeQuickCash:
wetin sef angry person we dey follow me from village, i take God beg una
send a mail to me...have a little tip for you
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Vikkiboi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gangster1ms:

what do u guys know about greed? how can u call just 3 or 4 games with not more than 3 odds greed? mind u if I had won what I would gained will be extra 10 or 20k. just like using 1K to win 3k. I only increased my stake. the 1st two games I played was single but I lost. so I decided to accumulate 2 - 4 games and in the process of trying to win back I lost more. so there's nothing like greed in this matter. pple dey put 10 - 25games.

its not.

its the same as staking 10k on a 1.6odd. i do do that well.

selecting 3-4games is not greed, but u might end up selecting wrong games tho.

no one is a pro in this punting stuff, no game is 100% sure.

most times, i just bet with 100 naira, and will select 28 games, almost won yesterday until villareal spoilt it event after givin them +2.

but i wasnt pained that much cos it was just 100naira at staked.

but imagine it was like 5k, am sure u get my point now,

try stake with what you can afford to lose.

and if you select the right game, you will win some and lose some.

Sure bankers for like 3 weeks in a roll is Over 1.5 goals in first half for Barca and Bayern.

i just played this two and staked a lil bit high.

so, pls, kindly select the right games and stake what you can afford to lose.

i was so amazed when i saw a man who staked on a bet slip with 25k, that was actually the amount some people are dreaming to win
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sucobaba(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Christopher69:
Over/Under Market

This seems to be my best market as statistically it often clicks. But today being a monday we are restrained with just a few matches which makes my pick tough, exhilarating and exciting.

1) Bolton Vs Brentford
TIP: Under 3.5 goals @ 1.35

Bolton is sitted rock bottom of the championship table and have been an unproductive side in terms of goal scoring. Brentford in the middle of the table is somewhat an average team and I see them trying to win this or at least draw this game. Both teams each have an 80% record of U3.5 goals this season so far.

2) Jablonec Vs Victoria Pizen
TIP: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.65

Am not a God, neither am I a soothsayer but as punters our job is to use history to often predict the future. These two teams have a history of goals any time they meet. If you doubt me just take a good look at their head to head matches and you will be amazed.

Good luck to Us!
Impressive but using your second pick criteria of past history,Bolton and Brentford did produced 4goals each (2-2 and 1-3)
Under 3.5 for Bolton and Brentford are 82.4% and 76.5% respectively.

Goodluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lhimeet:

Bro why don't u stake against sporting ?
You play Belenenses x2 or handicap (0:1) 2 H @
4.80...u stake 2k on away x2.,DAT way u wunt. loss both ways...To prevent had I known
you winning 8k+
iffu stake 2k on belenense x2
if sporting wins ..8k+ minus 2k minus initial stake 120 = u get 5800+ gain
if sporting draw or loss....u get d same gain bro...think bout DAT. God bless
I appreciate you boss!!! Thanks for the tip.... I will do just dat
Today I must chop Alabi money

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
sucobaba:
@SkydaDGreat
In other to prevent stories that touch from sporting,stake 2k on Belenenses Win or Draw @4.25+ to "insure" your winnings.

Scenario 1= 120 to win 7388
Scenario 2=2000 to win 8500

Cost=2120.
Profit=5268 or 6380
Thanks boss for this info.. I really appreciate it . I will share the good news after I have eaten alabi's money

Goodluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
sucobaba:
@SkydaDGreat
In other to prevent stories that touch from sporting,stake 2k on Belenenses Win or Draw @4.25+ to "insure" your winnings.

Scenario 1= 120 to win 7388
Scenario 2=2000 to win 8500

Cost=2120.
Profit=5268 or 6380

Goodluck
Thanks boss for this info.. I really appreciate it . I will share the good news after I have eaten alabi's money
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Vikkiboi:

its not.

its the same as staking 10k on a 1.6odd. i do do that well.

selecting 3-4games is not greed, but u might end up selecting wrong games tho.

no one is a pro in this punting stuff, no game is 100% sure.

most times, i just bet with 100 naira, and will select 28 games, almost won yesterday until villareal spoilt it event after givin them +2.

but i wasnt pained that much cos it was just 100naira at staked.

but imagine it was like 5k, am sure u get my point now,

try stake with what you can afford to lose.

and if you select the right game, you will win some and lose some.

Sure bankers for like 3 weeks in a roll is Over 1.5 goals in first half for Barca and Bayern.

i just played this two and staked a lil bit high.

so, pls, kindly select the right games and stake what you can afford to lose.

i was so amazed when i saw a man who staked on a bet slip with 25k, that was actually the amount some people are dreaming to win
bro pls post the ticket, i'm not good in acca.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sucobaba(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=SkydaDGreat post=40548630][/quote]
You don chop am already if you followed the advice,the question should rather be.....which of the two profits will Alabi pay you?
Kindly watch the match and enjoy been paid,if those players gets paid doing what they enjoy doing......walai Alabi MUST to pay you today.
#PayDay

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Olayibo1: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Guys pls..I need 2 to 3 odd DAT I can stake huge amount on it..pls..from anybody
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Vikkiboi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
inplay:
bro pls post the ticket, i'm not good in acca.

will check when i get home, hope i have not destroyed it sha, but will check...

you can go through some of my post to get the long ACCA.

but will start playing it online and posting here for guys to select,

tho anything can happen o, but the probability of 28 to 30 games winning irrespective of the markets is very slim.

i just play for fun with 100naira, hoping for a miracle one day. seems Calebsky has won it before
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
@dontmention, the freed monkey from the zoo. I'm still coming for you. Talking and spewing trash like a true child peddler... I blame the torn condom that produced you. Mofo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Anitaclassy(f): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
my first bet in a long time
In play Esteghal vs saipa ov 0.5goals first half

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Olayibo1:
Guys pls..I need 2 to 3 odd DAT I can stake huge amount on it..pls..from anybody
i pity you.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
opsydudu:
@dontmention, the freed monkey from the zoo. I'm still coming for you. Talking and spewing trash like a true child peddler... I blame the torn condom that produced you. Mofo!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kolamilan(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hello house, How reliable is bonanzawin compare to others ?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
sucobaba:

Impressive but using your second pick criteria of past history,Bolton and Brentford did produced 4goals each (2-2 and 1-3)
Under 3.5 for Bolton and Brentford are 82.4% and 76.5% respectively.

Goodluck

Thanks. You are right, I approximated their percentages. As for past history, their current form is sloping downwards that's why I didn't use it as an ultimate criterion. Another way round this would have been the over 1.5 option. Well, am just hopeful it turns up . 2015 is my retirement year, going into full time arbitrage betting next year.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anitaclassy:
my first bet in a long time

In play
Esteghal vs saipa
ov 0.5goals first half

?.make I follow woman today grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
==Netherlands==

Fc Eindhoven - Emmen
Tips: Over 2.5 @ 1.54

Volendam - g a eagles
Tips: Over 1.5 @ 1.25

==Belarus==

Neman - D. Minsk
Tips: Over 1.5 @1.41

Total 2.7 Odd
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
braga vs benfica : u 2.5 @ 1.55
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
dbestguy:
==Netherlands==

Fc Eindhoven - Emmen
Tips: Over 2.5 @ 1.54

Volendam - g a eagles
Tips: Over 1.5 @ 1.25

==Belarus==

Neman - D. Minsk
Tips: Over 1.5 @1.41

Total 2.7 Odd...that Minsk..I hope day dem no go betray us..

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Olayibo1: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
wetin happen bros?? Y d pity??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by OjobeP(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Now i understand why Phyno represent Nairabet. Click link to view http:///1SZxik smiley

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by gideon243(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Today

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by DrRiley(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
gideon243:
Today
Congrats....you for post am earlier sha
More greens to everyone
Lemme go and collect my Ordinary 50k on twitter
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
bolton vs brentford : u 2.5 @ 1.85
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by vboss(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
gideon243:
Today

bro why not share now....this is not fair.... Anyway enjoy

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
dinamo moscow vs locomotive moscow : u 2.5 @ 1.65
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gangster1ms:
I'm tired of this life cryI'm tired of this life. I'm new to this stuff. I don't know why I keep loosing. I've lost over 70k this week. help somebody.

Because you cried out "help somebody" i'll help you out.
Do me a PM and i'll respond. Will just give you a lead, and you'll do fine.
Your regrets will vanish in no distant time.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
hapoel akko vs hapoel tel aviv : o 1.5 @ 1.40

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.