Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3014805 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:
West ham no be Bet way dey sppnsor theM?
Shebi whona see Betway for them jersey
Why them no remove?
Same for the Football Betting thread Season 9
I
Made of Black
Proud 9ja Boy
Bleep bet365
Join the ogbonge bookmaker
Just click the link below to Join and start making profit
I
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate47302
I
https://www.merrybetpredict.com/register?refId=47302
I
2015 Not Making Money
Not making Sense
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
talk2dre:
Wow!
So merrybet finally payed!
That's cool!

The name should be in blocks na .... cheesy

It ain't easy to free 1.5M ... cool

Haters can go and hug transformer ... grin
baba ijebu pays over 15milla on daily basis. 1k 3direct is 2.1milla. abeg stop all dis hailing on top of fvcking 1.5milla. more greens
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by alligatorswerve: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ichel:

yeah, they tried but this is not pfp thread. This is season 9 of football betting, that he won and they kept to their word doesn't mean he should start promoting them with the new thread. If other winners had taken that path, by now it would have been different story.

"If other winners...."
Which bookie paid the past winner.

If you don't know shit. Don't say shit.

The first PfP started 2 years ago. The bookies you're fighting for were around they didn't sponsor.

has done what other bookies can't do. So they deserve more than this.

New Host. New system.

Season 1 to season 7 used to be football betting. Season 8 donb did the unusual and added A. G. E why didn't you tell him to remove the A. G. E slogan.

I wonder if the name would prevent you from winning your bet

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rubbers:
Its happening..

OLYMPIAKOS sad
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
femcruz:

hey bro, please how do u fund POB with truxgold perfect money and everything? thanks
register with truexgold
then u order for either p.m or p.o.b
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Calebsky:

Ivory Coast - Ghana
Halftime/Fulltime X / X
ODD 4.00 ODD: 4.50

WON!!!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wey dat my guy wey bet $200 for afcon

Choi.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
godoluwa:
baba ijebu pays over 15milla on daily basis. 1k 3direct is 2.1milla. abeg stop all dis hailing on top of fvcking 1.5milla. more greens
lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:
West ham no be Bet way dey sppnsor theM?
Shebi whona see Betway for them jersey
Why them no remove?
Same for the Football Betting thread Season 9
I
Made of Black
Proud 9ja Boy
Bleep bet365
Join the ogbonge bookmaker
Just click the link below to Join and start making profit
I
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate47302
I
https://www.merrybetpredict.com/register?refId=47302
I
2015 Not Making Money
Not making Sense

SO YOU NA AFFILIATE MONEY WAN FEED YOU? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lexylexy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jtslimz:
Jtslimz signing in. Leggo there! More green to we grin

BTW, all those beefing the "Merrybet" in the thread name go hug transformer. Shey na the name go bring you green apple abi? Abeg make onah concentrate on winning money and stop all this rubbish. Make oda bookies sef follow suit nah. O&O

Nice one. But seriously I don't understand those against the merrybet name. How does removing the name bring one naira to your account. Meanwhile,leaving the name could increase your chance of winning one miller in future...just think about it. AKyram!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
alligatorswerve:

"If other winners...."

The first PfP started 2 years ago. The bookies you're fighting for were around they didn't sponsor.

New Host. New system.

Season 1 to season 7 used to be football betting. Season 8 donb did the unusual and added A. G. E why didn't you tell him to remove the A. G. E slogan.

I have always wondered what age had to do with season 8
Please what does the A.G.E mean?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chiadikaobi:

Choi.......
So you just de plan this speech de wait for am? grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chiadikaobi:

Choi.......
grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

SO YOU NA AFFILIATE MONEY WAN FEED YOU? sad sad
lwkmd oh

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by alligatorswerve: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
krall:
I have always wondered what age had to do with season 8
Please what does the A.G.E mean?

All Green Everything

That's the meaning. Its an akraym slogan
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

My bro.......Simple Logic

If Fixed match as you talk say you get am....You for No de even login your nairaland account................ sad sad sad
after "winning" N990,000+ why collect peanuts again. undecided
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tzoracle: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
I have arrived
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chiadikaobi:

Choi.......

The guy go dey villa now grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by troot: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
For those clamouring for the removal of merrybet name from the thread shows that you guys are not business oriented.

Other bookies can use that as an avenue to increase the package from 1.5m upward just to get their name on the thread. We are talking about traffic here, which nairaland can deliver to them.

Didn't you see the case of MTN vs Glo battling themselves to sponsor NFA back then.

aliga won the 1m, who knows when an improve offer comes, It may be you who will win it.

So leave the gadam thing as it is.

I case my rest

BTW is there gonna be a party to celebrate the feat

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
if u pay anybody 4 tips, send recharge card to fund ur account for dis season9, then u must be a BIG FOUOUOUOUOUOUL. GUD NITE
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
prickly:
Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona
Customer type: Draw @5.00

On point following...lwkmd
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Ichel: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
alligatorswerve:

"If other winners...."

New Host. New system.

Gentleman, if check well, you will notice that am older than you in this forum, so I know all the shits you can come up with concerning this thread. The A G E you're talking about is not promoting any bookie.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
siegfried99:

The guy go dey villa now grin
but na just 98'
Small hope still dey grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tzoracle: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:
Tips 4rm PropheticTipster

avtodor vs BC Nizhny Novgorod
Tipkiss**@1.85

Fraport swyliners vs Alba Berlin
Tipkiss**@1.90

Free Tip
African cup of nation
Ivory coast vs Ghana
Tip:-Draw@3.04.

Tubiugen vs Baryern
Tipkiss** +16.50@1.89

Contact:-2348117413104 to subscribe to our tips. Watsapp only.

Join winning Team and stop enriching Bookies.

I never believed that ghana and civ would play out ft draw,nice one
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
MyLane:

PLAY AS SINGLES:

Ivory Coast vs Ghana

Ivory Coast to win @2.54

Staked $100, Returns $254

Ghana to win @3.2

Staked $100, Returns $320

TOTAL AMOUNT STAKED $200

TO WIN EITHER $254 or $320

You should have tried this method during the group stage games and not finals(quarter, semi etc). If you actually staked... sorry.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by blessedjohn: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
ok now....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.