Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya (29843 Views)

Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Yvonne Nelson: "I Don’t Have A Relationship With My Father" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by jbdasilva(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
"All i want is your waist" master, Iyanya has revealed he would not date a female celebrity again because of their melo-drama, he has also slammed those who think he shows off on social media..Read excerpts from his Punch interview

What kind of woman do you want to settle down with?

A good woman is a good woman. You can’t just sit and say this is the kind of woman I want. Some people think the best place to get a girl is in the church; meanwhile, you can get the wrong girl in the right place. Sometimes, I am worried about getting the right woman to marry because of my status. I have had one or two women come into my life and act like they are something. The safest thing to do is marry someone you have known before you became a star.

After Yvonne Nelson, would you date a celebrity in the future?

Yvonne Nelson is an amazing person, but I would never ever in my life date or have anything to do with a female star. I am not cut out for that kind of drama.

A lot of people think that fame has altered your personality. Is this true?

People have the right to believe whatever they want to. There is nobody in this world that would attain this level of success and fame, and remain the same. My life has changed and I am not going to tell you otherwise. I am not Iyanya of eight years ago; I am more exposed and have more fans. You can’t compare the pressure that was on me in 2008 to the pressure on me now. For me to even have this level of sanity, I believe it is God’s grace and people should pray and support me instead of saying I have changed. You see me wearing nice suits but if I give a fan my life to live for a week, not everybody will agree to continue after a few days.

Why do you think so?

There is a lot of money but it comes with a lot of pressure. Imagine waking up to people being rude to you on social media. You wake up to curses because you tweeted that God just blessed you with a car, for instance.

But you show off on social media…

Sincerely, I don’t show off. Anybody that thinks I show off is suffering from inferiority complex. The only people that think I show off are those people that think they could be me or people who wish they could be close to me but can’t be. Maybe they like me too much and don’t want to agree they like me that much. These same people spend hours admiring the posts I put up.

What is the reason for putting up some of those pictures on Instagram and Twitter?

That is what social media is for. It is only in Nigeria that people have a problem with you posting pictures. While you are complaining that I am posting too many pictures, a true fan is admiring same and considers me as a mentor. Believe me, a lot of people think they know me, but they don’t.

http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/02/after-yvonne-nelson-i-would-never-ever.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by asadike(f): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oya, come and marry me then.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Inyanya, you think you yourself as a celeb live a better life than those who are not celebs? Even non celebs wouldnt want the same drama with you too. Your choice though.

18 Likes

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by eyenibibio(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
The safest thing to do is to get married to someone u knw b4 u become a star.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by agoadiv(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
my sister is available for u sirsmiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Passing by...

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by jbdasilva(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
make una mercy for the guy biko, naim church mind him dey talk so o. @asadike, you want marry Iyanya? remember he said "All i want is your waist" can your waist whitstand him? lol

4 Likes

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by asadike(f): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
jbdasilva:
make una mercy for the guy biko, naim church mind him dey talk so o. @asadike, you want marry Iyanya? remember he said "All i want is your waist" can your waist whitstand him? lol
he don do nelson waist finish d music don change to'all I want is ur love'.

2 Likes

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by femzysticks(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
asadike:

Haha.
I respect your courage my sista
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Brymo: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
all the best bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!all the best bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!all the best bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Lousymouth(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okay we af hear.... Abeg wen be election again

2 Likes

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by simplemach(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
May be he now prefers the males

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Realone92(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
After him done sample her

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Sarimah(f): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
we aff hear
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by 9jvirgin(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Poozzyy don suffer for our celebrities hand. Almost all the girls in covenant, babcock etc have been sodomized by these guys. Chai!!!
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good for you
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by ifyalways(f): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
okwu.

I love some of his responses. Blunt and honest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by jaybee08(f): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by plainmirror(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
If I were yvonne nelson, I would see this as an eye opener.
After her no more slot for a female celebrity. This invariably entails that the current date/relationship is heading nowhere.

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by remoranger(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
And so?
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by kennyjodeci(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Honestly who are those 2 people? Cuz here in Mozambique we don't know them o

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by fajesito(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
You need Jesus for direction, now is the day of your salvation. Use your talent for Jesus and not for the world that will soon pass away. angry

7 Likes

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by kekakuz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
its not your fault
its the media that gave you undeserved attention
who Cares who you date
if you like date your house girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
asadike:

iyanya never mad reach like that.
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Next time, make you woju!
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by meshacha1: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ehhh, them don show am pepper.
U go spend and spend out your life.
Beside, u don't dare think of homeliness.
U know nah, u can't keep a celeb in the kitchen because she have her carrier online.
If you are doubting it, ask Ini edo why she divorced or ask Genevieve why she isn't married.
Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Who send am before?

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by kowema(f): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
His response is Clever sha, But I still consider him to be Tooo Showy.....if he ain't showing Packs today, na Triceps n Biceps, if not either, na new gunchi Abi na Gucci Boxers way e buy....That's why two baba wud Eva Rock....Keep it simple bro

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Drsheddy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Non of my business..

1 Like

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
eyenibibio:
plainmirror:
J
weukil:
jdj
How much do you guys get paid for Space b.kn?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya by luvissweet2f(f): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na u sabi undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Shows Off Her Swag In New Photo / Charlyboy Shows Off His Family In New Photos / Actor Victor Osuagwu Weds In A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.