Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 (83567 Views)

Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) / PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017 / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by jaelz(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
1. Mereiah Omotola Ekehinde: The pretty 16 years old daughter to movie star Omotola Jolade Poplularly known as "Omosexy" who also double as a fashionista and fashion icon is sure to make the list as it would be incomplete without her. The knorr ambassador is also very sexy and stylish for a lady of her age with her body like a goddess... She also loves basket ball and boxes during her spare time...

@meraiah_miimii

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
define celebrity? or you are just posting your wanking list?...
jaelz:
1. Mereiah Omotola Ekehinde: The pretty 19 years old daughter to movie star Omotola Jolade Poplularly known as "Omosexy" who also double as a fashionista and fashion icon is sure to make the list as it would be incomplete without her. The knorr ambassador is also very sexy and stylish for a lady of her age with her body like a goddess... She also loves basket ball and boxes during her spare time...

@meraiah_miimii
define celebrity? or you are just posting your wanking list?...

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by jaelz(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2016
2. Micheillio Aigbe: The pretty 16 years old daughter to one of Nigeria's finest actress and Fashion Enthusiast Mercy Aigbe is sure definitely going to make this list and this list would be incomplete without her on it. She is the definition Of Black Is Beautiful... The fashion stylist and killer is just 16 and doing things, oh did i forget to say she has a banging body also that suits almost everything she tries on and leaves the clothes begging to be worn by her...

source: www.kicksrepublic. and www.jaelziselowo..com

cc: ishebe, mynd44, farano, lalatisclala, ishilove

Instagram: michelleo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by jaelz(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2016
3. Regina Daniels : The top Nollywood youngin is also on the list who has featured in over many movies and still counting she received so much bashing online recently for her posting some bikini photos of her to celebrate her 16th birthday online, the is the only lady gaga kinda fierceness on the list as she is really daring and wanting to try things in terms of fashion and we love her for that

@regina.daniles

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by jaelz(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2016
4. Stephanie Hornecker : The beautiful daughter to one of Nigeria's finest and prettiest Actress Regina Aiska is sure to be on this list when her mother has broken so many boundries and even a blind man knows that she is beautiful... The travel blogger and vacation expert is also a stylist and she is 24years of age with a banging bikini body also which she wastes no time in flaunting it.....

instagram: @na_idara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by kheengjay(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
pure mami water packages .....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by lanicky(f): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Beautiful girls...kiss

1 Like

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by jaelz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
5. Divine Sam: The pretty half cast daughter to Nigeria's Queen of Sex Maheeda who is just 15 years of age she is on this list because her mother is a star and she also is cause she has started modelling and being an ambossador with slim tea... Besides she has a growing Instagram daughter and her mother has given her enough exposure and exposed her fear for her prettiness.

@divinesam

7 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
OK
Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by jaelz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
6. Elma Golwin: I must confess i felt very weird putting her on this list because all the rest where below 20 years of age but after going through her instagram page and online presence with many tagging her the red carpet goddess i just knew the list wouldn't be complete without her on it, she also doubles as and OAP also very beautiful and sexy girl...

@elmagolwin

4 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by faith551(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
something about the last picture doesn't add up, looks weird.
#for the eagle eyed tho

11 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Omotola daughter thou look so much like her mom.

She's hawwt. kiss

11 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by boseshalom(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Issorait
Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Having a celebrity parent doesn't make you a celebrity. Plus Mercy agibe's daughter is too young to be classified under sexy you are distributing pictures of a minor.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by Brilliantlights(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pedophiles over to you

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by AkinPhysicist: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
cool
Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by angelTI(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
These girls are beautiful but should be hidden from preying eyes undecided undecided undecided

Mercy's daughter is still too young.

@OP, please remove the last picture. Don't ask me why

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by biggerboyc(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some of this people I'm even more popular than them
Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by chiefolododo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is that girl that asked her mom about bj
jaelz:
2. Micheillio Aigbe: The pretty 16 years old daughter to one of Nigeria's finest actress and Fashion Enthusiast Mercy Aigbe is sure definitely going to make this list and this list would be incomplete without her on it. She is the definition Of Black Is Beautiful... The fashion stylist and killer is just 16 and doing things, oh did i forget to say she has a banging body also that suits almost everything she tries on and leaves the clothes begging to be worn by her...

source: www.kicksrepublic. and www.jaelziselowo..com

cc: ishebe, mynd44, farano, lalatisclala, ishilove

Instagram: michelleo

4 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by DirtyGold: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai, chai.....
This op is a useless somebori o! Why will you be advertising underaged girls like this?

Now, all the boyz on this thread will be thinking like this weatherman grin cheesy

What's tha business?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by nely(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't care if you call me a pedophile, Just give me this omotola daughter for my new year...Keep it to yourself

8 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by Vin4favour(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
see fine gals o .... grabs Vaseline grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by austino677(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nawaooo money come nah embarassed btw divine sam should be on top wink
Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by AkinPhysicist: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
faith551:
#for the eagle eyed tho

cheesy how art the Olympus fallen? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by LecciGucci: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
If I catch dat Regina Daniels eeh.
She won't act movie again. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
okay.. and are u telling me that they no get boyfriend wey they yansh them.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by tintingz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
We give a fučk in this thread. cheesy

But...

16 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by FantasyTV: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
They are pretty!..
Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by BOJO123(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
faith551:
#for the eagle eyed tho
Olympus has fallen cry

2 Likes

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
see fresh laps and boobsies everywhere..very ripe for kpanshing kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 by godoluwa(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Brilliantlights:
Pedophiles over to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.