Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Mark Of The Anti-christ 666 Is Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mark Of The Anti-christ 666 Is Here (580 Views)

My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Anti-christ 666 Is Here by Emperor4God(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
It was predicted more than 2000 years ago that the Anti-Christ will implant a chip into people for buying and selling.

Without it you can't buy or sell soon.

Revelation 13(KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. 666

Will you take the chip?

Just as predicted it is coming to pass.
What else is predicted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py9L8Av2G48

(1) (Reply)

Respectfully Warning Nigerian President Jonathan -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Who Farted??? A Day In Church..! / The Wages Of Sin Is DEATH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.