Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Bulksms Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulksms Scam (1508 Views)

New Bulksms Website For Sale / Unlimited SMS - Send Unlimited Bulksms Without Credits/units @netsms.biz / Free Report Reveals How You Can Start & Operate A Successful Bulksms Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulksms Scam by Okwori12(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, You need to be careful who you pay money to in designing your Bulksms website. Some are out there to steal, of course there are good people, and also the fake ones. I made payment to bulk sms site sometimes ago, but my account was never credited.. I sent a lot of messages but it is a dead end.

1 Like

Re: Bulksms Scam by CreativeWeb(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
But u told us u hav made a research about bulk sms business in Nigeria and hav written an ebook to that effect?

Send me email so that I can craft an awesome bulk sms portal for you.
Re: Bulksms Scam by Okwori12(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes that was the experience I had actually. And is part of what prompted me to develop the ebook. So that my belove brothers will not fall victims of it
Re: Bulksms Scam by Okwori12(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
You really don't need to worry because I already have my own sms portal...
Re: Bulksms Scam by CreativeWeb(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
what's the url?
Re: Bulksms Scam by Okwori12(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Bulksms Scam by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Was scammed by bulksms.net.ng / https://app.bulksms.net.ng
Funded the my account for the third time with this platform.
I noticed that when I sent messages on behalf of an organization, I noticed people complained they didn't receive. So the second time I was sending the bulk sms, I added the president's number among the numbers so we know if it delivers or not. He didnt get the message.
I messaged support but didnt get a reply.
Days later, there was need for an urgent message to be sent out, so we tried sending to two number and they got the message, we then went ahead to fund the account and sent the message to over 200 contacts. We mixed in 4 numbers of the executives, so we can see if they'll get the messages, to our surprise they didnt, it was a waste. So I decided to call the support number, a Man picked up and promised to call in 1hr, he never called back.
My president called the second number, to our surprise it was the same guy. While we were laying the complaint, he dropped the call.
Up till now we haven't heard from him, and he's not picking our calls.

If you know the owner or can help me escalate this, please get in touch.

P.S. Beware of https://www.bulksms.net.ng/

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

[GET] Facebook Auto Posting (on Groups, Pages, Friends Wall, Private Mesasges). / Lets Review Your Websites For You. Drop Links Now. / How To Block Facebook,twitter,instagram Messages From Clustering Your Email Box!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.