Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Postponement Of Valentine. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Postponement Of Valentine. (776 Views)

. / Funny Election Postponement Pictures / I Wouldn't Wanna Laugh About The Postponement ,but I Can't Help This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postponement Of Valentine. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Boyfriends Association of Nigeria (BAN)
Notice of Postponement of Valentine Day.
It is hereby brought to the general public that Valentine day has been shifted with exactly 6 weeks. Hence the new date of the event is 28th March 2015. This is done so that we can effectively prepare for it and in that case give our girlfriends that special treat they desire. It can be recalled that the 2015 general elections where slated for Feb 14, leaving us to prepare and look forward in supporting and casting our votes for a preferred candidates so we can both have that good tomorrow we all long for today. But since the election has been shifted, we are left with just 6days to prepare. This is not healthy for our relationship. As u deserve more. Also due to the military beginning mass attack against BH boys and all other insurgency on that said date, it is not advisable to hold such a very important event in that condition. Hence this yr Valentine has been shifted by 6weeks.
We are deeply sorry for any inconveniences. From ur loving boyfriends.
Singed........
President
Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria.
Re: Postponement Of Valentine. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gbam!!!
Signed secretary general
BAN
Re: Postponement Of Valentine. by Librate(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin
Vice president seconding d motion
Re: Postponement Of Valentine. by realsammie(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
I will do my best to pass this very important update across other members
sign..........
PRO
Boyfriends Association of Nigeria
grin grin
Re: Postponement Of Valentine. by TaeKEa5: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
to bad...

(1) (Reply)

Punch Of The Day / Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) / Buhari Vs Goodluck - If I Were A Boy (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.