Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK (47710 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by seunpaul85(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
dainformant:
Nigerian talents shinning in the UK....Super Eagles defender, Kenneth Omeruo who is on loan from Chelsea and currently plays for Middlesbrough FC was spotted in England with our own wonder lady, Asisat Oshoala who has two Glo-Caf awards for herself and currently plays for Liverpool FC ....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/02/kenneth-omeruo-and-super-falcons-star.html
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Mbilla(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
hensben:
Guy u be complete f.o.ol, how many of una dey drag omeruo...i dey tell you fact say kenneth na confirm delta guy u dey yab nonsense..why u nor say tuface, dangote, omotola, dbanj, wizkid, davido, otedola, mike adenuga na igbo huh mumu...wetin i wan use him small fame do, see as u dey blab like say him na dem shawcross of stoke city caliber...all these igbo boys wey dem born n bread in lagos, wey nor even know their root go come nairaland dey blab tribalism.
Typical primitive Yoruba agbaro. Why not claim Kenneth Omerue is from Yoruba than using Uhrobo as an example. Fool! U primitive scumbag think that every Nigerian was born n bread in Lagos. Fool get this in ur oily brain, I was born in PH, I schooled in Enugu and am working in Abuja. All these 3 cities I mentioned are well planned, organized and cleaner than that ghetto u called Lagos. If not sea port, international airport and Lagos being the former capital of Nigeria. I don't think a sane person will live in that smelling slums u called Lagos. Pls live that ur cave in lagos and just travel to some cities in Nigeria like PH, Calabar, Enugu, Owerri, Uyo, Asaba, Abuja, Jos, Kaduna, Gombe. U will realize how stupid ur living in overpopulated ghetto u called Lagos. Listen again u poky, before federal government enriched Dangote, Adenuga and that criminal otedola, there hav been honest, hardworking Igbo billionaires like Jaja of Opopo ( the first Nigerian to trade with white people), Linus Ojukwu( The first African billionaire) who made their wealth through hardworking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
saasala:
They should start fvcking asap

You dont need to tell them. They already are.

That girl, I don't trust her one bit. Tomorrow now you will hear that she took a picture with CR7.

She she don do Sepp Blatter, don do Neur. Now she dey do Omeruo. Small time time now e go be Platini and CR7
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Thunder04(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na dis guy no let Nigeria qualify 4 nations cup, with his ugly head.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Hurklan(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
hardeysola:
Omeruo plays for Middlesbrough male football team and recently Oshoala just snapped up by Middlesbrough female team. So nothing attached to it seeing the two together
oshoala play for Liverpool fc nt middlesbrough

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by thaoriginator: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Evestar200:
YEYE TALK
Omo forget o, na wetin sure pass be dat. Boys no dey slack grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by swezenberg(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
hardeysola:
Omeruo plays for Middlesbrough male football team and recently Oshoala just snapped up by Middlesbrough female team. So nothing attached to it seeing the two together

Oshoala plays for Liverpool FC ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by thaoriginator: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
iphunanya:
Hi dear. So we are from the same town. Nice to know there are peepz on nairaland who hails from Oboro.
I'm from Oboro too, can we meet? I'm in Lagos.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Evestar200(f): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kizmarty:

oya evestar200 come and confirm this cus I nor dey take my urhobo or delta play
why me?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Evestar200(f): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Omo forget o, na wetin sure pass be dat. Boys no dey slack grin
another YEYE TALK
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Xfemt(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pecca:

PROBABLY EMEKA OMERUO (LATE) AND pORTSere MINISTER IS FROM URHOBO TOO. WETIN BE THE MEANING OF EMEKA IN URHOBO?

Emeka de show his mother is igbo but the father is urhobo because of the surname omeruo, were u see igbo man answering d name omeruo, abeg ask google b4 u talk any how
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by thaoriginator: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Evestar200:
another YEYE TALK
you sef no luk bad o. If I hold you eh, you go enjoy me gan

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Evestar200:
why me?

cus na only you I fit manage believe
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Evestar200(f): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kizmarty:

cus na only you I fit manage believe
i nor fit argue that argument o
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Evestar200(f): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
you sef no luk bad o. If I hold you eh, you go enjoy me gan
na so so YEYE TALK full ur mouth sef

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Pecca: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Xfemt:

Emeka de show his mother is igbo but the father is urhobo because of the surname omeruo, were u see igbo man answering d name omeruo, abeg ask google b4 u talk any how

I DON'T NEED TO ASK GOOGLE. I AM AN IGBO MAN AND I KNOW THE MEANING OF OMERUO. IT'S U WHO MAY NEED THE HELP OF GOOGLE TO CHECK THE MEANING AND ORIGIN OF THE NAME. IGBO HAS NOTHIN IN COMMON WT URHOBO. ASABA, ISELEUKWU ETC YES; URHOBO NO.

...AND FOR YOUR INFO: EMEKA OMERUO IS FROM UMUAHIA IN ABIA STATE. MAYBE HE MIGRATED TO ABIA FROM URHOBO
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by sonnie10: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
They look good together
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by hensben(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mbilla:
I am from niger delta for ur info, i reside in ABJ, coward like you...hardworking indeed.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Evestar200:
i nor fit argue that argument o

Lol...no wahala
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by joxxy01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
good match
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by matoyeh(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:
I wish them happy marriage in advance cheesy
are you okay?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Xfemt(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pecca:

I DON'T NEED TO ASK GOOGLE. I AM AN IGBO MAN AND I KNOW THE MEANING OF OMERUO. IT'S U WHO MAY NEED THE HELP OF GOOGLE TO CHECK THE MEANING AND ORIGIN OF THE NAME. IGBO HAS NOTHIN IN COMMON WT URHOBO. ASABA, ISELEUKWU ETC YES; URHOBO NO.

...AND FOR YOUR INFO: EMEKA OMERUO IS FROM UMUAHIA IN ABIA STATE. MAYBE HE MIGRATED TO ABIA FROM URHOBO

Migrate from abia urhobo oboy no de form say u no am well do ur search and stop talking omeruo is a big family here in in urhobo land of delta state which means I DIDI IT. So get ur fact right ok
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Adeyinka12(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pecca:

even all this people you are calming as igbo man ,majority of them can't speak igbo language,talkless of speaking it fluently. Hmmmm i rep #YORUBA
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Evestar200(f): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kizmarty:

Lol...no wahala
yea
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Icon4s:
Kenneth na smart Igbo boy. Na to shine d congo find him way wink

Ode!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by UncleJudax(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
hardeysola:
grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by biggybanty7(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Omeruo no try anytin wit dat babe make she no cum dey play nonsense 4 falcons
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by nwonufestus(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
wow,watchin u guys in3D frm d mango tree
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
They will impregnate this girl for nothing, ok o omeruo carry go na your luck
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by Glocal1: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
GEJ and his PDP cohorts can come out tomorrow and say " In my tenure, For the first time ever in the nation's history,my govt brought a Super falcons and Super Eagles player together..I brought unity " is that not a enough reason to vote for me ""
Lol !!
Na wa for u o. Funny indeed.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK by katchman: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
they are lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos) / Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.