Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant (28163 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Blackberrybabes: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Nigeria's star footballer, Asisat Oshoala and Kenneth Omeruo who both ply their trade in the UK have been spotted together several times. Giving people the insinuation that something might be going on between them both.

Well it is a normal chemistry, the guy is made and the girl got fame too, so they could decide to use that as a basis for their relationship.

Whatever their choices may be, I hope they enjoy the best of the times. Although you hardly hear of footballers having a scandalous relationships unlike actors and music artistes, especially in the Nigerian scene.

Guys flex, but make una dey do am jejely

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/asisat-oshola-and-kenneth-omeruo.html

1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by youngest85(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Wen worwor date ugly, dem go born baba iyabo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by veekid(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
What should we do with this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Proffdada: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
So?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by AK481(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by dheolexaone(f): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Does it reduce the price of rice in the market
#ff @dheolexaone on #Instagram

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
hmmm.. nice one

check my signature !!1
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Bantino(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Good for them
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by omoijesa(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
And so 4**king what!!!!! Hw does this suppose 2 b news
I was with Obama penultimate week in ilesa so no big deal

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by undefeated(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:
No lie you fine reach them?

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by teewai3(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by MrMcJay(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

I just checked your profile and your head looks like a morsel of eba moulded in anger.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by BABANGBALI: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
That girl toto go sweet well well but dat boy preek no go fit size am
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by ekenetheorg(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

Your eyes are definitely made of stones....

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Pavore9: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Na only bottles of Malta Guinness l see! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by krozay(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
I thought I saw omeruo in yesterday match against Japan so what is he doing there
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Nellybank(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2016
I wonder how this managed to be called news. Wen i was spotted last week with rihana at madam thank u, nairaland been dey form blind
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by permsec: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Which one is assistace, which one is kenneth? All I see is 4guys.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by korel9: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Azizat's mum: Se you dey foolish
Se Yoluba don finish
Wetin you wan do with okoro.....

Azizat: Love don't care at all
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2016
And so? angry

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by winkmart: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
dheolexaone:
Does it reduce the price of rice in the market

#ff @dheolexaone on #Instagram

Will following you on Instagram stop the fact that beef stick into my teeth, reason for me chopping crayfish all the time
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Pavore9: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
omoijesa:
And so 4**king what!!!!! Hw does this suppose 2 b news
I was with Obama penultimate week in ilesa so no big deal

Check your weed, it is wet! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Haryorqunley(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Take note
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by slim75d(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2016
you sure sey him never dey break her waist?though she's a muslim but who cares she's in a civilise county.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Mu2ni(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Always critisizing... may God help your soul grin
veekid:
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by olaadenigeria(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
The obsevation is noted sir
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by bolt000(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

I just checked your profile
WICKED!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by victorazy(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:

Buru ya rie, obu nri-oma. grin

May God help u sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year / Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' / John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.