Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (48567 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / No Prophecy About Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Achutebe(f): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RIvjBA3xk

Amidst the controversy swirling around the decision by the electoral commission to postpone Nigeria’s elections by six weeks, Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has released a video online with a prophecy he allegedly gave one year ago.

“What I am seeing is heavy. I am seeing rain – the cloud is darker. The fulfillment of 2015 – pray for it,” Joshua told congregants on February 9th 2014 in a clip uploaded to YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’.

“Is that not the time of elections? Democracy is sweet – pray that your democracy would not be rubbished,” he continued.

Clarifying further, the cleric added, “I am seeing disagreement at the end of the day and that disagreement can result to anything. Nigeria, these are the challenges you are going to face – challenges of disagreement… They will want to fight; we have to pray.”

The clip concluded with another segment of Joshua addressing his congregation, this time on November 9th 2014. “Pray for your nation,” he said. “If you are able to cross this election, you cross it all. The election you are about to do will determine Nigeria.”

The elections, which were scheduled to hold on February 14th 2015, have been shifted to 28th March, in a move widely criticized as being ‘undemocratic’.

The electoral commission cited security concerns as the reason for the postponement with several areas in the north-east of the country still under the control of Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/02/video-how-tb-joshua-prophesied-nigerian.html

Last year on Sunday, 9th February 2014, Prophet T.B. Joshua spoke prophetically about[i][/i] the upcoming Nigerian elections earlier scheduled to hold this February now postponed to March/April. In his words,” Pray for 2015.What I am seeing is heavy. I am seeing rain the cloud is darker. The fulfilment of 2015 – pray for it. Is that not time of your election? Democracy is sweet- pray so that your democracy will not be rubbished.

“It’s a sweet system- so that the system will not be rubbished, pray. Once again, that 2015, pray for fulfilment. I’m seeing a disagreement at the end of the day. And the disagreement can result to anything. Nigeria, these are the challenges we are going to face. Challenges of disagreement – no matter what, they will not agree. They will want to fight- we have to pray.”

Also on 9th November 2014, he spoke further saying, “Pray for your nation. If you are able to cross this your election, you cross it all. The election you are about to do now will determine Nigeria. Every other thing, no problem if you cross it. I’m talking to Nigeria. Don’t doubt what I am talking about. Just pray for your country, you Nigerians.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/nigeria-how-prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-election-postponement/

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by femicyrus(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
So?!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by temitemi1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Me too don talk am sey inec go shift d election date grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
We all saw it coming, the failure of an old illiterate. He failed yet another time to secure a place in the heart of Nigerians.

A "clueless" man has spoken and even the Americans can't do anything about it.
Godbless GEJ

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by bokohalal(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mmadukaku:
We all saw it coming, the failure of an old illiterate. He failed yet another time to secure a place in the heart of Nigerians.

A "clueless" man has spoken and even the Americans can't do anything about it.
Godbless GEJ
The deferment entrenches he is clueless because it does not change Buhari from winning the presidential election.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by stebell(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
I,Stebell, am waiting for that loud mouth Amaechi of a man to demonstrate now that the elections has been postponed.

I tot they say he is "clueless", but he took them unawares. Yeye people.

GEJ, yu be the man joor.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Collynzo9: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
dulaman:
‪#‎MarchingOnToAsoRock‬
March 1-M
March 2-U
March 3-H
March 4-A
March 5-M
March 6-M
March 7-A
March 8-D
March 9-U
March10-B
March11-U
March12-H
March13-A
March14-R
March15-I
March16-Y
March17-E
March18-M
March19-I
March20-O
March21-S
March22-I
March23-N
March24-B
March25-A
March26-J
March27-O
March28- ‪#‎March4Buhari‬
March 1-G
March 2-O
March 3-O
March 4-D
March 5-L
March 6-U
March 7-C
March 8-K
March 9-J
March10-O
March11-N
March12-A
March13-T
March14-H
March15-A
March16-N
March17-N
March18-A
March19-M
March20-A
March21-D
March22-I
March23-S
March24-A
March25-M
March26-B
March27-O
March28- ‪#‎March4GOODLUCK‬

163 Likes 18 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by PapiWata: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
The sane world eagerly awaits the day when that lunatic monkey Pastor Jaguda shuts up forever and dies.

After erecting an illegal 6-floor structure on a foundation designed for ONE floor, and then preventing rescuers from saving the lives of those trapped inside for a whole ffucking day after the building collapsed into rubble, this thieving bastard still has the gall to issue his usual brain-dead declarations to the press, even as the South Africans get ready to sue him into well-deserved bankruptcy, over their citizens killed alongside 120 other lemmings in that rickety building.

Ffuck you Pastor Jaguda, and you can take your death-cult press releases and cram them up your crusty asz, you ffucking greedy little goblin.

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wash!!!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
God bless tb Joshua.. Politicians d fear him church, dia evil spirit to plenty

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Koolmexxi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm actually still looking for the prediction OP... Abi didn't we all already know it was always going to be a do-or-die affair for both parties?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Achutebe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RIvjBA3xk

Amidst the controversy swirling around the decision by the electoral commission to postpone Nigeria’s elections by six weeks, Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has released a video online with a prophecy he allegedly gave one year ago.

“What I am seeing is heavy. I am seeing rain – the cloud is darker. The fulfillment of 2015 – pray for it,” Joshua told congregants on February 9th 2014 in a clip uploaded to YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’.

“Is that not the time of elections? Democracy is sweet – pray that your democracy would not be rubbished,” he continued.

Clarifying further, the cleric added, “I am seeing disagreement at the end of the day and that disagreement can result to anything. Nigeria, these are the challenges you are going to face – challenges of disagreement… They will want to fight; we have to pray.”

The clip concluded with another segment of Joshua addressing his congregation, this time on November 9th 2014. “Pray for your nation,” he said. “If you are able to cross this election, you cross it all. The election you are about to do will determine Nigeria.”

The elections, which were scheduled to hold on February 14th 2015, have been shifted to 28th March, in a move widely criticized as being ‘undemocratic’.

The electoral commission cited security concerns as the reason for the postponement with several areas in the north-east of the country still under the control of Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/02/video-how-tb-joshua-prophesied-nigerian.html

C'mon man. Be real.

He was most likely referring to election results.

Given the existing trend, that was a given.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by DaBullIT(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
We always hear that he predicted something after something has happened

21 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Samunique(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
If Nigeria could survive the huddle of 1993, 1999 Nigeria will survive these present challenges.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by akinsadeez(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
The only problem I have with him is that his predictions are always couched in very vague and obscure language such that basically anything that happens will fit into the prophesy. The tines that he has gone on record with pretty definite prophecies it didn't happen. He was recorded on video saying that the Malaysian plane that vanished would be found imminently. Till now the plane has not been found and he did not release any video explaining why d prophesy didn't come to pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by TRADELYN: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm still unhappy with the incident of SCOAN building collapse.

That was never expected...why no prophecy/prevention against it?

Human lives are not respected here.

I will not be surprised to hear someone says that: "ordinary killings, people are saying this country is not safe."

#BlessGODBlessNaija!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by MalcoImX: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
And he couldn't prophesy the collapse of his church!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
When will he prophesy an end to boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by jmoore(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Vague prediction. Not clear enough.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Seequadry(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
hnmmm... fish is smelling here
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by meshacha1: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
K
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by onosprince(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
This prophecy does not directly says there will be a postponement on the election... Or what am i missing here?

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
And he did not predict the collapse of his building ?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by dharyour93(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

March 1-G
March 2-O
March 3-O
March 4-D
March 5-L
March 6-U
March 7-C
March 8-K
March 9-J
March10-O
March11-N
March12-A
March13-T
March14-H
March15-A
March16-N
March17-N
March18-A
March19-M
March20-A
March21-D
March22-I
March23-S
March24-A
March25-M
March26-B
March27-O

Copycat

14 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
It seems like he release prophetic videos after the events have happen

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by lomprico(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
I didn't see any word like postponement in the video or write up o!

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by kristisking(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tell us APC will lose.This is what we want to hear.Blood thirsty northerners and some traitors in the south are crying foul.Buhari will be marched to Sambisa forest come march 2015.Well my own prediction is that GEJ will defeat Buhari 90% to 10%.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
PapiWata:
The sane world eagerly awaits the day when that lunatic monkey Pastor Jaguda shuts up forever and dies.

After erecting an illegal 6-floor structure on a foundation designed for ONE floor, and then preventing rescuers from saving the lives of those trapped inside for a whole ffucking day after the building collapsed into rubble, this thieving bastard still has the gall to issue his usual brain-dead declarations to the press, even as the South Africans get ready to sue him into well-deserved bankruptcy, over their citizens killed alongside 120 other lemmings in that rickety building.

Ffuck you Pastor Jaguda, and you can take your death-cult press releases and cram them up your crusty asz, you ffucking greedy little goblin.
oboy d part of hell dat u will be taken to will be deeper dan d devil's own, i bet u

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by bright007(f): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
na wa oooooo
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by jamillion: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Copy cart
Collynzo9:

March 1-G
March 2-O
March 3-O
March 4-D
March 5-L
March 6-U
March 7-C
March 8-K
March 9-J
March10-O
March11-N
March12-A
March13-T
March14-H
March15-A
March16-N
March17-N
March18-A
March19-M
March20-A
March21-D
March22-I
March23-S
March24-A
March25-M
March26-B
March27-O

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by liveyourlife: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.