Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. (1252 Views)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing! / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello guys, I have issues with my Tecno PPhantom+. I don't know much about phones but I know my phone has got a very big problem.

My phone is rooted and due to the low ram issue on MTK phones, I was adviced to use Xplore to free ram whenever I have issues. Anyway, I have been doing it for over a year until I updated my BBM last week. Since then, no matter what I did, the phone kept on hanging and most apps stopped responding. Even Xplore could not do much, because anytime I tried to it to free the memory, after like 5 seconds the phone would have same memory issue.

Anyway I kept on managing it till this afternoon. My phone was showing low memory, so I tried using xplore, like I have always been doing, but when I did it, over 600 MB of data got deleted. The next thing I knew what that some apps were deleted, including the launcher I was using. That is not all, my phone rebooted and it showed something like 'Android upgrading', after everything my phone came back on and I noticed that my BBM and Whatsapp with other apps were no longer in the phone. Although I downloaded them again, but I noticed that my home button wasn't responding, that means my phone can no longer multitask. Also, I cannot open more than one app. I cannot get notifications from apps like before. I have to open the app before I receive the messages.

I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. Guy, I know we have lot of gurus here, please help me.

Also, my videos are no longer playing, neither can I see my music player. cry cry
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by eraly(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
s3nn2x:
Hello guys, I have issues with my Tecno PPhantom+. I don't know much about phones but I know my phone has got a very big problem.

My phone is rooted and due to the low ram issue on MTK phones, I was adviced to use Xplore to free ram whenever I have issues. Anyway, I have been doing it for over a year until I updated my BBM last week. Since then, no matter what I did, the phone kept on hanging and most apps stopped responding. Even Xplore could not do much, because anytime I tried to it to free the memory, after like 5 seconds the phone would have same memory issue.

Anyway I kept on managing it till this afternoon. My phone was showing low memory, so I tried using xplore, like I have always been doing, but when I did it, over 600 MB of data got deleted. The next thing I knew what that some apps were deleted, including the launcher I was using. That is not all, my phone rebooted and it showed something like 'Android upgrading', after everything my phone came back on and I noticed that my BBM and Whatsapp with other apps were no longer in the phone. Although I downloaded them again, but I noticed that my home button wasn't responding, that means my phone can no longer multitask. Also, I cannot open more than one app. I cannot get notifications from apps like before. I have to open the app before I receive the messages.

I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. Guy, I know we have lot of gurus here, please help me.

Also, my videos are no longer playing, neither can I see my music player. cry cry

Y not restore to factory settings? Dats d best tin u cn do. If dat will nt work, try flash anoda compactible ROM
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
tecno? dude...... HTC, Samsung or iPhone...... real deal. go dump that trash in trash can, Aii?
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by saggitus: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
what l think u need to do is reinstall the stock rom again
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
saggitus:
what l think u need to do is reinstall the stock rom again
How do I go about that?
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
eraly:

Y not restore to factory settings? Dats d best tin u cn do. If dat will nt work, try flash anoda compactible ROM
How can I do it?
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
tecno? dude...... HTC, Samsung or iPhone...... real deal. go dump that trash in trash can, Aii?
Bros, be my val na. E no go bad if you give me one of the aforementioned phones ooo...
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
s3nn2x:

Bros, be my val na. E no go bad if you give me one of the aforementioned phones ooo...

Lucifer gives wealth.
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lucifer gives wealth.
Get thee behind me SatanSatan angry
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2015
100 views and just 3 comments...na so una wicked reach?
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2015
s3nn2x:

Get thee behind me SatanSatan angry

hypocrite, you want a phone from me not.minding the source before, I told you the source where you can get abundantly and you say get behind the.
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

hypocrite, you want a phone from me not.minding the source before, I told you the source where you can get abundantly and you say get behind the.
Guy, but seriously, If you know how I go about this issue lemme know...I don't need a new phone yet.
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by okinme: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID , BLACKBERRY 10 AND MODEM @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU, MTN SHARE AND BANK DEPOSIT.
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by Randerl: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Try installin a launcher from PlayStore and set it a ur default launcher.
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by Randerl: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2015

s3nn2x:
Re: Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems. by s3nn2x(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Randerl:

Thanks alot. I actually restored default setting and now everything is normal.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Os 10 Users : New Update Today Gives Access To Android Apps / How To Recover Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S4/s5/note/ace / Do You Want To Know About A Smarter Alternative To Cable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.