Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

To Russia With Love With My Condolences As Russian Plane Crashes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Russia With Love With My Condolences As Russian Plane Crashes (1127 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12 / Please My Uncle Is In Russia With His Family But Wants To Transfer To Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Russia With Love With My Condolences As Russian Plane Crashes by Orikinla(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2006
May I sympathize with all Russians who are now bereaved as all the 170 passengers on the Russian airliner of Flight 612 died as the plane crashed in flames today in eastern Ukraine.
http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/arti, AINE-CRASH.xml

May the dead rest in peace and may the Almighty God Jehovah comfort all the bereaved families and the whole of Russia.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Or Apply 4 National Passport? / . / I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.