Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Byron Bay Surfer Whose Bum Was Mauled By Shark Drove Himself To Hospital - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Byron Bay Surfer Whose Bum Was Mauled By Shark Drove Himself To Hospital (604 Views)

OMG!!! Heartbreaking Video Of What A Great White Shark Did To A Kite Surfer. / Orlando Gunman's Current Wife Drove Him To Pulse Nightclub To "Scope It Out" And / Photos: See Very Big Shark Caught Off The Coast Of Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Byron Bay Surfer Whose Bum Was Mauled By Shark Drove Himself To Hospital by bolliejay(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
A surfer whose bum was mauled by a shark drove himself to hospital after the terrifying attack.

Jabez Reitman, 35, thought he’d confronted a dolphin but was actually bitten by a 2-to-3-metre (7-to-10ft) shark off the coast of Byron Bay, 500 miles north of Sydney, Australia.

‘I just freaked out,’ Jabez said. ‘I thought it was a dolphin at first until I started feeling and realized it was pretty significant lacerations.

‘I should’ve stayed in bed.’

Police said he drove himself to Byron Bay Hospital and was later taken to Gold Coast University Hospital.

He is reported to be in a stable condition.

A 50-year-old swimmer was killed by a shark at Byron Bay in September.

Re: Byron Bay Surfer Whose Bum Was Mauled By Shark Drove Himself To Hospital by olisa4(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Shark dey im own u carry meat go give am... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Byron Bay Surfer Whose Bum Was Mauled By Shark Drove Himself To Hospital by CrazyScientist: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
And na buttocks he go give the shark, where better meat dey grin @^^^
Re: Byron Bay Surfer Whose Bum Was Mauled By Shark Drove Himself To Hospital by dOnLarich: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
All this white people n their M.U.M.U nature
Re: Byron Bay Surfer Whose Bum Was Mauled By Shark Drove Himself To Hospital by purplesummer(f): 12:03am On Feb 09, 2015
He's a fat guy going by his facial looks, he must have a fleshy bum. He should thank his stars the shark didn't go beyond his bum

(1) (Reply)

Iran Boat With Arms For Houthis Seized / Obama Just Said Something None Of Us Expected / Evil ISIS Fighters Torture Woman To DEATH For Breaking Islamic Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.