Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? (754 Views)

When They Finally Catch And Deal With The Person That Sold Pogba To Man U £100m / Cursed Or Not? Each Time Ramsey Scores A Famous Person Dies.(pics) / Chelsea Sacks The (chosen) Cursed One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by naijanoni(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Used to joke about the ghanaian national team being under a trophyless curse,but now its no longer a joking matter.
They had their golden opportunity to win the afcon today after 34 years of waiting,but the curse on them just can't be broken.
The person who cursed ghana is very heartless.
I sympathize with my ghenaian bredas.
I feel very sorry for you guys.
I really hope the curse on your national team could be broken as soon as possible.
Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by realmindz: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
and nigerians declare party on nairaland. ...heheheheheh

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nobody but they shud change their rude attitude

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by banjicom(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
They should met pastor T. B joshua for Deliverance
Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by siegfried99(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Una no go ki person for NL grin grin grin

Lwkm grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by abbey086(m): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
wristwatch:
Nobody but they shud change their rude attitude
I totally support you on this, particularly to their big brother (Nigeria). grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
But check out the Ghanian Goal keeper,him no try @ all..even if na monkey post, all 9 penalties for still enter..poor reaction,poor timing, poor technique, infact poor goal keeper,he couldnt catch,he couldnt score nawa oooh,even if dem dey follow u from village sef,u suppose don soji by now
Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by fattybombom: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Ghana are the Benfica of Africa wink grin wink
Re: Who Is The Heartless Person That Cursed Ghana ? by mikron(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
naijanoni:
Used to joke about the ghanaian national team being under a trophyless curse,but now its no longer a joking matter.
They had their golden opportunity to win the afcon today after 34 years of waiting,but the curse on them just can't be broken.
The person who cursed ghana is very heartless.
I sympathize with my ghenaian bredas.
I feel very sorry for you guys.
I really hope the curse on your national team could be broken as soon as possible.

noni maybe na kweku bonsam the ghanaian witch doctor curse dem. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayo Topgolese Player Open Up On His Controversial Family Issues. / 9japredict.com Premier League 2015/2016 FIXTURE , RESULTS & TABLE / 4 Coaches Who Can Take Over From Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.