Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,551 members, 7,770,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? (40807 Views)

See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Alomo Bitters / Urhobo Owofibo (oil Soup) Aka Owo Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by DualCore1: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2010
I use it to clear my head.

For my kinda job, I always have to clear my head with anything after a few hours. cheesy
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by candylips(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^ na labourer work u dey do
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by favouredjb(f): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2010
Lol
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by nyabingi(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2010
Pips there's no need to fight over Alomo bitters, A trial will convince you that it works, however, other money mongers have started faking it, you may not necessarily notice the difference cos it almost taste the same but you can order for home delivery of genuine Alomo Bitters (Lagos only), just call this number: 08025661684.

Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by favouredjb(f): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2010
Nigerians makes the fake of every damn thing!arghhh!
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by nyabingi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
ur guess is as good as mine!!
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by Abrantie: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
This thread is old, but just so you know, "alomo" is a Ghanaian slang for girlfriend. So, your guess is good as mine as to why the beverage is called that. grin
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by Estyrhema(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
its also very gud for guys!! wink
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by firestar(f): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Word of caution, Drink it Saturday or Sunday evening and its lights out.
Some friends wanted me to try it: Oh hell NO.
Drink Responsibly. Really.
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by datnigga: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
if you have one dt i posted in this pic, aw much should i drink?? 1/4, 1/2, or the whole bottle and how often shocked

Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by aieromon(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2011
Half a bottle will do.You might need to take it often if you experience bouts of body pain.
P.S The body pain remedy is not mine,just an experienced user.lol
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by D1KeleVra(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2011
datnigga:

if you have one dt i posted in this pic, aw much should i drink?? 1/4, 1/2, or the whole bottle and how often shocked

drink the whole bottle if u wan go kirikiri for manslaughter

1 Like

Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by daroz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
This stuff is worth taking once in a while. But the bad news about it now is that Igbo made don full market. The last one I took, unlike b4, I consumed the full container without really feeling it. The only resemblance was that it was as bitter as bitter leaf, with a little taste of alchohol sad sad angry
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by D1KeleVra(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2011
^^Sorry angry
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by Kingscollege(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
D1KeleVra: ^^Sorry angry
THIS IGBO PPL ARE SO STUPID AND FOOLISH THE MAKE A SIMILAR FAKE PRODUCT ALWAYS THEY ARE THE ONEGIVING DIS COUNTRY A SET BACK JOOOO
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by janykute: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Kingscollege: THIS IGBO PPL ARE SO STUPID AND FOOLISH THE MAKE A SIMILAR FAKE PRODUCT ALWAYS THEY ARE THE ONEGIVING DIS COUNTRY A SET BACK JOOOO
Clap for yourself,you've made a valid point brainless fool.

1 Like

Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by sopufischer: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
An organisation is conducting a survey on nutritional value of Nigerian meals and would love people to participate

It is a 10 question survey which would not take more than one minute.

The survey can be found by opening this link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CLG8GCG

Kindly assist to forward to other people you know.
Re: Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal? by ayufun: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2019
While it can not be said that alomo bitters is wholly a medicinal drink with benefits, it can not be said also that this is harmful to the health. For our view on this herbal drink, you can read more here https://www.nairaland.com/5023474/healthpally.com-alomo-bitters-review-ingredients

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.