Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy (962 Views)

AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy / Marvelous Microfinance Bank Vacancy / Keystone Bank Vacancy For A Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy by turigee: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2015
We’re a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.

TEAM LEADER, CARD OPERATIONS

JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is responsible for the functional daily management of Credit Card and Debit card Programs and operational processes.
The ideal candidate will maintain excellence in quality of service levels and overall client experience while ensuring that the card programs adheres to bank policies and procedures
Ensuring compliance with all Group and Country policies, Code of Conduct and consistency in execution, and to ensure that statutory regulations and laws as a Corporate body are met and satisfied.
Ensure day to day operating compliance with all relevant local and global regulatory requirements and industry best practice

KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Single Point of Contact for all card related Operational Issues
Responsible for the day to day operations of Credit and Debit Card Programs, including client on-boarding, client service and settlement.
Implementation of Credit/Debit Card Operations policies and procedures, including coordination with Lending operations and account services during product onboarding
Accountable for risk assessments, risk mitigation processes and audits associated with the card products.
Record keeping of rewards program and associated accruals.
Maintain quality oversight over GSSC on outsourced card operations services
Ensure effective settlement/accounting for card transactions
Manage the dispute/chargeback process for local and international transactions.
Management of all card suspense and Nostro accounts ensuring items are within designated life span
Ensures inquiries and complaints are handled satisfactorily within specified time frame

QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Good level of understanding of operations and technology
Results driven with strategic qualities
High degree of responsibility and integrity
Strong business management skills (entrepreneurship), with demonstrable track record in a dynamic environment
Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
Excellent communication capability
Ability to work within a country and global multi-function, multi-discipline team environment with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
Change agent

Source: http://www.motherlandjobs.com/f4-job-vacancies

Click on link to apply: https://cgportal.global.standardchartered.com/psc/hrms/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&JobOpeningId=465640&HRS_SOURCE_ID=3345&HRS_SUBSOURCE_ID=1372&HRS_SUBSOURCE_DESC=0&
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy by mryusuffga(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2015
how can we register and which course is required for the job
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy by Valendo: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2015
I'm a graduate of economics. Can I apply?

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy by Joel3(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2015

a friend of mine is in one africa country ( name of country undisclose here).

And he told me how lucrative the transportation system is over there.

now is has set up a transportation service and looking for investors. Money guaranty in timely manner.

Example:
If you Invest in $5000

You will be getting $500 every month for 2 years, which is the life span and contract time.

Fast now and invest before its too late.

Its profit driving if you ask me.

$500 * 12 = $6000
$6000 * 2 = $12000

= $12,000 USD in 2 years return to you for putting 5000$.

Contact me if you are interested.
PM me if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Invite From Capital Express Assurance / Vacancy For Warehouse Supervisor / Jobs At Dangote Cement Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.