Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy (12843 Views)

Mass Entry Level Bank Vacancy (lagos Only) / Apply Sterling Bank Vacancy 2018 For Graduate Trainee Position / Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Following ur application for LO(loan officer) position ,U are invited for an written test on fri.Feb 12th @ MAN HOUSE 77 Awolowo way ikeja .pls come with an ID.

Pls my friend got this from AB MFB. He wants to know

what he needs to prepare for

How much is their pay ?

is it inform of marketing

pls help
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Yemz213(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
I also got the same message...,pls any info abt them .thanks
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Kazmaz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yemz213:
I also got the same message...,pls any info abt them .thanks
i

Hey how did u apply in the first place. Meanwhile Loan officers are not marketers, they issue out loan n visit the customer on regular basis against repayment. I think there pay is 70k or so sha. Met someone who works dere before. Lets know how u applied.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kazmaz:
i

Hey how did u apply in the first place. Meanwhile Loan officers are not marketers, they issue out loan n visit the customer on regular basis against repayment. I think there pay is 70k or so sha. Met someone who works dere before. Lets know how u applied.

@Kazmaz pls can you help us confirm from your friend what we should be expecting from the test
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by deejay77: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just expect maths questions like simple interest, word problem,compound interest,debit and credit, average. Loan Officer source for clients that will obtain Loan from the bank and he is going to manage those clients. You will visit their business place and home and subsequent frequent visit to their business location. Tedious but interesting.

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Yemz213(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
thanks for the beautiful info
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Kazmaz(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2016
deejay77:
Just expect maths questions like simple interest, word problem,compound interest,debit and credit, average. Loan Officer source for clients that will obtain Loan from the bank and he is going to manage those clients. You will visit their business place and home and subsequent frequent visit to their business location. Tedious but interesting.

@deejay.... Good one dere bro.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Kazmaz(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Yemz213:
thanks for the beautiful info

@Yemi.....Since u dint mention to us how u applied, no issues buh whatever the case may be. Do give us feed back from d test. I wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by benruns: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2016
@yemi how was d test
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by fmsucceder: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
d exam is schedule for 8am des morning

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by deywarley(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Applied by submitting cv at their office in oba akran, ikeja.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by ZUBIZUBI: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2016
deejay77:

deejay77... Thanks for this info. Please, i'd like to know. Was it OBJECTIVE or SUBJECTIVE? The test I mean.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by benruns: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Any info on d test format
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
benruns:
Any info on d test format

I sat for the test on Friday. you will be asked on RATIO,SIMPLE INTEREST , ACCOUNTING ,TRUE/FALSE questions . i wrote TYPE A QUESTION.1hrs for 40 question.don't write on question paper,don't use calculator . just word maths.practise gmat. the call is 4 stages
1..... test
2......oral interview {if u pass the test}
3.......training[if u are employed}
4.........be on the field

your work is 70% outdoor
as i was told,70k to start with
not a commission base but salary but bonus will boost ur salary

pls anybody that wrote the test on Friday and they had text you for 2nd stage then let us know

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by petiteee(f): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
dammyconcept:

I sat for the test on Friday. you will be asked on RATIO,SIMPLE INTEREST , ACCOUNTING ,TRUE/FALSE questions . i wrote TYPE A QUESTION.1hrs for 40 question.don't write on question paper,don't use calculator . just word maths.practise gmat. the call is 4 stages
1..... test
2......oral interview {if u pass the test}
3.......training[if u are employed}
4.........be on the field

your work is 70% outdoor
as i was told,70k to start with
not a commission base but salary but bonus will boost ur salary

pls anybody that wrote the test on Friday and they had text you for 2nd stage then let us know
whe u opened this thread yo yo it was yo friend that g th invite now you saying you wrote the test. So I guess u . Avoidin pp asking you how. You applied undecided oga o
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
petiteee:
whe u opened this thread yo yo it was yo friend that g th invite now you saying you wrote the test. So I guess u . Avoidin pp asking you how. You applied undecided oga o

nope, i copied the message he uploaded on another related site like nairaland. Because i started the thread then i must give the feedback although, i was the one that helped my friend to apply . i saw the vacancy on nairaland.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by fmsucceder: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
A.B exam No tough..it quite simple dan I think...dere pay is 80k nt 70k den after 3 month after ure confirmed it will inncrease to 130k

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 16, 2016
fmsucceder:
A.B exam No tough..it quite simple dan I think...dere pay is 80k nt 70k den after 3 month after ure confirmed it will inncrease to 130k

to help a friend, for those that wrote the test ,if you receive text after the test pls post on this thread.
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by raystar96(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Text message would roll in next week hopefully.... I wrote the exam too...Good Luck to the rest of u guys...
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by klasiqlove(f): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
pls as any one receive a msg from ab microfinance for d test written on monday 16 of feb
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by raystar96(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
text message have started rolling in
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by princeshijman(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
raystar96:
when is ur interview scheduled for
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by princeshijman(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
klasiqlove:
pls as any one receive a msg from ab microfinance for d test written on monday 16 of feb
did u receive any text?
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
raystar96:

pls send us the content of the text. lets know
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by deywarley(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just got a text saying I didn't pass the test cry

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by chithec(f): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
failed the test.too bad.I was so optimistic bout that test
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by raystar96(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
chithec:
failed the test.too bad.I was so optimistic bout that test
failed the test too...they selected the best result....no shame in failure ...the hustle continue since we have life .....cheer up friends and look ahead to a brighter future

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by creamyposh10(f): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
I got a text

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by gracespeaks: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
It's going to be alright. Stay positive
Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by chithec(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
please has anyone heard bout xerox nig ltd?.will like to know if ts a good company...

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 18, 2016
chithec:
please has anyone heard bout xerox nig ltd?.will like to know if ts a good company...

wow! even I that open the thread on behalf of my friend , my friend failed the test. we should not feel discourage struggle continua. I will still continue to inform joblander if I see any Realcancy not fakancy. cheer up dude just open any post you see on Dammyconcept

1 Like

Re: AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy by delightz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
chithec:
Hello,
Please i just want to ask if you have any reasonable info about the Xerox coy.
If yes, please share with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Diamond Bank Is Receiving Cv / Mtn/diamond Bank DYA Teller Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.