Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Warnings Vs. Errors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warnings Vs. Errors (838 Views)

Warnings On Alcohol / Dumb Funny Labels/warnings / Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warnings Vs. Errors by CuteAngel(f): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2009
The boy is smoking and leaving smoke rings into the air.

The girl gets irritated with the smoke and says to her lover: "Can't you see the warning written on the cigarettes packet, smoking is injurious to health!"

The boy replies back: "Darling, I am a programmer. We don't worry about warnings, we only worry about errors."
Re: Warnings Vs. Errors by CuteAngel(f): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2009
A Post Office worker at the main sorting office finds an unstamped, poorly hand-written envelope addressed to God. He opens it and discovers it is from an elderly lady, distressed because some thief robbed her of 100 dollars. She will be cold and hungry for the rest of the month if she doesn't receive some divine intervention.

The worker organizes a collection amongst the other postal workers, who dig deep and come up with 96 dollars. They get it to her by special courier the same morning.

A week later, the same postal worker recognizes the same hand on another envelope. He opens it and reads: "Dear God, Thank you for the 100 dollars. This month would have been so bleak otherwise. P.S. It was four dollars short but that was probably those thieving bastards at the Post Office.
Re: Warnings Vs. Errors by CuteAngel(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2009
A gentleman wanders around the campus of a college looking for the library. He approaches a student and asked, "Excuse me young man. Would you be good enough and tell me where the library is at?"

The student, in a very arrogant and belittling tone, replied, "I'm sorry, sir, but at this school, we are taught never to end a sentence with a preposition!"

The gentleman smiled, and in a very apologetic tone replied, "I beg your pardon. Please allow me to rephrase my question. Would you be good enough to tell me where the library is at, dummy?"
Re: Warnings Vs. Errors by CuteAngel(f): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2009
"I've just had the most awful time," said a boy to his friends. "First I got angina pectoris, then arteriosclerosis. Just as I was recovering, I got psoriasis. They gave me hypodermics, and to top it all, tonsillitis was followed by appendectomy."

"Wow! How did you pull through?" sympathized his friends.

"I don't know," the boy replied. "Toughest spelling test I ever had."
Re: Warnings Vs. Errors by neowelsh(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2009
@post1
i hope d ring u are talking about, doesnt have a red queen surrounded by some black bush
@post2
d poster get luck d woman no request 4 xmas and newyear gift
@post3
d guy is angry after treking 4rm A.J to V.I
@post4
thank God am not an english student. Dat kind spellin, u 1 kil person?
Re: Warnings Vs. Errors by bydot1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2009
Nice one cuttie
Re: Warnings Vs. Errors by sholabanke(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2009
nice jokes babe

(1) (Reply)

Hook Me Up On Facebook Young Hustler / Hello Fellow Nairalanders, I Have A Great Jokes About Nigerian Ladies. / Wafijokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.