Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Photo: Empress Njamah Shares Touching Tribute to Late Actor JT Tom West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Empress Njamah Shares Touching Tribute to Late Actor JT Tom West (2460 Views)

Biography Of Late Actor, Olumide Bakare / Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Empress Njamah Shares Touching Tribute to Late Actor JT Tom West by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2015
It's been more than 8 years since Nollywood actor JT Tom-West lost his life in a fatal auto-accident. He was returning from a location after a late night film shooting with two of his colleagues when the sad incident happened. Actress Empress Njamah says she woke up with him on her mind this morning. So touching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photo-empress-njamah-shares-touching.html

Re: Photo: Empress Njamah Shares Touching Tribute to Late Actor JT Tom West by Enoquin(f): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2015
sad Aww, I remember J.T West.

Quick question: Is there a word limit on Instagram? lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Empress Njamah Shares Touching Tribute to Late Actor JT Tom West by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2015
JT Tom-west, one of the icons of Nollywood. I still remember one of your movies I loved then, "The Price".

CONTINUE RESTING IN PEACE!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo: Empress Njamah Shares Touching Tribute to Late Actor JT Tom West by sinaj(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2015
ooo! she just reminded me of that movie State of Emergency...diz guy iz really kul um...was really kul embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Hot_____hips Don't Lie Ghanaian Actress Back Side Causes Commotion At 2015 Vgmas / Pre-wedding Photos Of Mariya Danbaba Daughter Of Ex Taraba Governor / 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.