Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out (2467 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Davido’s Hype Man Specialspesh Shares Video Of Himself Having S*x On Snapchat / Davido's Hype Man Special Spesh Share Video Having Sex A Lady On Snapchat (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2016
As shared this on the rapper's IG page. They say Enugu has joined too.

Is it true?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/crack-cocaine-has-taken-over-lagos.html

Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by CaroLyner(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
who cares.
their life,their bodies
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by whirlwind7(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
who cares.
their life,their bodies

You shouldn't just care, but you need to be apprehensive! I mean, everyone ought to be horrified.

Do you remember what havoc the crack epidemic caused in North American cities? The crime rate rose to such mind boggling levels, people got killed for a dollar by addicts trying to get money to feed their addiction.
I remembered as a kid then, my older cousins commented about never willing to travel to USA because "kids with guns shoot people for 1 dollar" This was in the 80s.
Now think what a crack cocaine epidemic would do to the already burgeoning crime rate in this country. You would be petrified to step out of your home to buy Maggi cubes or a loaf of bread at the corner shop in your street even at 2pm in the afternoon.
Picture the usual roadside touts who give commuters hell, now needing to feed a crack habit. Their present menace would be gentleness compared with the demon about to be unleashed.
America fought tooth and nail to check the epidemic and it cost them billions of dollars and personnel. Tell me what this sorry ass country of ours is equipped with to tackle a drug epidermic like that?

That's how bad it could get!

2 Likes

Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by CaroLyner(f): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2016
whirlwind7:

You shouldn't just care, but you need to be apprehensive! I mean, everyone ought to be horified.

Do you remember what havoc the crack epidemic caused in North American cities? The crime rate rise to such mind boggling levels, people got killed for even a dollar by addicts trying to get money to feed their addiction.
I remembered as a kid then, my older cousins commented about never willing to travel to USA because "kids with guns shoot people for 1 dollar" This was in the 80s.
Now think what a crack cocaine epidemic would do to the already burgeoning crime rate in the country. You would be petrified to step out of your home to buy maggi cubes at the corner shop in your street even at 2pm in the afternoon.
Picture the usual roadside touts who give commuters hell, now needing to feed a crack habit.[/b]
every drug & cocaine user knew the implications before they started using it.so its no one's fault except theirs.
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by evy1(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
every drug & cocaine user knew the implications before they started using it.so its no one's fault except theirs.
He has a point cos when they become addict and there is no money to keep on purchasing more.they result to crime which in turn affects the innocent citizens on the street.
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by CaroLyner(f): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
evy1:
He has a point cos when they become addict and there is no money to keep on purchasing more.they result to crime which in turn affects the innocent citizens on the street.
i got his point though.
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by whirlwind7(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
CaroLyner:

You still don't get it, do you?

A drug epidermic like that will have everyone, and I mean both users and non users, EVERYONE, at it's mercy.
You don't need to be an addict to get robbed and butchered on the street by a hopped up crackhead looking for a few naira to purchase his next fix.
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by Talk2SureBoss(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2016
That is really serious.
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by CaroLyner(f): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2016
whirlwind7:

You still don't get it, do you?

A drug epidermic like that will have everyone, and I mean both users and non users, EVERYONE, at it's mercy.
You don't need to be an addict to get robbed and butchered on the street by a hopped up crackhead looking for a few naira to purchase his next fix.
okay now i get it..my bad
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmmm oga oo
Re: 'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out by sammy6(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
May God help us.its everywhere there are crackheads now, Kaduna, abj , kano etc . It's very expensive and very addictive. I usually feel for the users cuz the drug takes control of their lives.

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!!! See The First Person To Sell Kidney Because Of Iphone7 (PICS) / Flexing! Veteran Actress, Hilda Dokubo, Holiday With Children In Canada (photos) / Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.