Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH (5462 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy / (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by ezytalks: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Events like this do not pass by without one or two naughty people making a name for themselves....

See more: http:///1IAI4oi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
I wonder wetin dey give these oyibo ladies mind? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by ezytalks: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I wonder wetin dey give these oyibo ladies mind? undecided undecided undecided

na wa oo
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Bigflamie(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
Fresh and succulent boobs. grin
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by ammyluv2002(f): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2015
Bigflamie:
Succulent? from where to where? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Succulent? from where to where? cheesy grin
if you get succulent one show us. angry

1 Like

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by ammyluv2002(f): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2015
krall:
if you get succulent one show us. angry
Okay, I'm coming. grin cheesy
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by dre11(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2015
Who is this

There is nothing there to flaunt self
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Okay, I'm coming. grin cheesy
send to email. angry thanks
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Mologi(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2015
why is she covering it now...
U et me see ur boobs...but covered the koko

SMH

1 Like

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by santos876(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2015
oyibo una get guts no b smal

1 Like

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by ammyluv2002(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2015
krall:
send to email. angry thanks
Okay.....shey you put jazz for mouth ba? undecided

1 Like

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Okay.....shey you put jazz for mouth ba? undecided
but i said thanks naa smiley or is it please i should say?
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2015
People like these should not be allowed to walk free in public places. What then makes us human beings when some walk unclad like animals. Na waooh
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
Bigflamie:

Perv
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
People like these should not be allowed to walk free in public places. What then makes us human beings when some walk unclad like animals. Na waooh

we are animals too.
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2015
majamajic:

we are animals too.
No we are far from being animals. I can only tell you that anybody without God's spirit is has madness.

1 Like

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
A fail.
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Swizdoe(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
majamajic:

we are animals too.

Lol, hin no do biology for secondary school.
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Swizdoe(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
But Adam and eve were naked in the beginning lol.........
Why people go dey para because someone chose to go out na.ked
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by ehixestgratias: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
The abuse of freedom undecided

Deliver us O'Lord 4rm evry temptation? Ase!
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Humblebloke(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Unclad= Na ked

She s not nak ed now..... She s puttin on a beautiful RAG :-

1 Like

Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Humblebloke(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
who be she?
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by DuchessLily(f): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bigflamie:
bro look again. Like say u no see am well
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by bro4u: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
ezytalks:
Events like this do not pass by without one or two naughty people making a name for themselves....

See more: http:///1IAI4oi
see as she fine lyk cat.
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Afrok(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
In PEJ's voice, " I rather not wear anything than go out unclad " cheesy.
Re: So She Actually Went To The Grammy Awards Naked?... Just SMH by Nickymezor(f): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Trashy shocked embarassed

(1) (Reply)

See Genevieve Nnaji Then And Now!! / See List Of Top DJ In Nigeria That Will Shock You.(photo) / "I Am The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria" — Diamond Platnumz Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.