Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (421179 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ihuomaugonna: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
pls i cnt register ,the provision for dte of birth does not respond when i click on it,i need to register before i apply.kindly help.thnx
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ihuomaugonna: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
i have been trying to register oo to no avail cuz the date of birth portion wouldnt bring out dates for me to select from.plsss help
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Youngest409: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
ihuomaugonna:
i have been trying to register oo to no avail cuz the date of birth portion wouldnt bring out dates for me to select from.plsss help

Don't worry urself, just give it time at least as frm 1am just register without stress, in d mrni u will thank me!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Rosarie(f): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
hcupid:
exactly how you just put it babe, itz really heart threatning...
its not heart threathening but a relief for me cos d last was more and far worse.i thnk God i came out wit my life.i was terribly injured due to stampede so dis is better.that was three months to apply dis is 6weeks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by hcupid(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rosarie:
its not heart threathening but a relief for me cos d last was more and far worse.i thnk God i came out wit my life.i was terribly injured due to stampede so dis is better.that was three months to apply dis is 6weeks
well from your point of view I get your drift, doe might be coming late but sorry about that experience

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fearless07(f): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Here is my answer swt

And then be sure To pick CONPASS 08 If u r using B.Sc or HND cert.

I hope this helps
ALUBARIKA

Thanks.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by optimusprimer(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hi guys, I got informed from a reliable source yesterday that there will be an exam first (presumably an online exam).

Guess it's gonna be d same format as FAAN... Anyways, hope this helps.
May God help us all
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Rosarie(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
optimusprimer:
Hi guys, I got informed from a reliable source yesterday that there will be an exam first (presumably an online exam).

Guess it's gonna be d same format as FAAN... Anyways, hope this helps.
May God help us all
thank you
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sabeey5: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
My observation, I think dos of us dat get dis mssg"u ar yet to start an application "each tym we log in,had problem toggling BTW education and employment stages of d application with d aid of dat continue button. I personally clicked d link for dos two stages while filling and same applies to my two paddies. In a nutshell, if u get dat similar mssg yle logging in,and u also had similar issues wit d application stage, pls indicate by commenting.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
achidisucre:

Aiit, tanx
Sholaystar4me:
U got no worries bro....be calm

Aiit, tanx Bt did u get a message aftawards?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by eddymorega(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sabeey5:
My observation, I think dos of us dat get dis mssg"u ar yet to start an application "each tym we log in,had problem toggling BTW education and employment stages of d application with d aid of dat continue button. I personally clicked d link for dos two stages while filling and same applies to my two paddies. In a nutshell, if u get dat similar mssg yle logging in,and u also had similar issues wit d application stage, pls indicate by commenting.
yap..... i av posted somethings of this nature before.... i having problem with my primary sch, i cnt add it, then i cant edit some of my pervious once on the stage also like name of the head of the institution...... pls before the die line anybody with a solution....
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by funkeabosede(f): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sabeey5:
I do it always tell me am yet to apply ut i have been given numer after submitting
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sabeey5: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddymorega:
yap..... i av posted somethings of this nature before.... i having problem with my primary sch, i cnt add it, then i cant edit some of my pervious once on the stage also like name of the head of the institution...... pls before the die line anybody with a solution....
U gat to use d link for dis two stages untop ,dat way,u can input dis and b able to submit nd get ur no b4 deadline buh my prblm now is y d Bleep it still shows "u ar yet to start an application" even wen all seem to b fyn expect d trick of completion
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sabeey5: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
funkeabosede:

I do it always tell me am yet to apply ut i have been given numer after submitting
Maybe u didn't use continue to toggle btw d two stages earlier stated
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sholaystar4me(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yea I got it like 3weeks ago and did mine when the site wasnt stable

achidisucre:

Aiit, tanx Bt did u get a message aftawards?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by cirry: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sabeey5:
same issue
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by unikazzy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sabeey5:
it's same for everyone as long as u keep going back there to login u will always be told d something because all applications are still pending till d last day.

That's wat I think though.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Omero(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
plz somebody should help me out on how to make progress on did application. I have done d initial registration n they have sent d confirmation email, but if I click on the link it keep returning me back to vacancies or if I try logging in it will reply u have not verified us email.plz help a brother in need.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by funkeabosede(f): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sabeey5:

Maybe u didn't use continue to toggle btw d two stages earlier stated
Thanks for ur response but pls which two stages are u referring to
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hey guys. I got anoda mail from NIS, telling me to make corrections for the last time, altho I did the corrections when they sent the previous mail.
All the content in the mail tallied with my application except for the education section, I saw my primary school details and my sec skul details in full but didnt see my univesity details in full, just saw only Course, BSc and class of degree.
Anyone else got the mail? And notice such tins?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Hey guys. I got anoda mail from NIS, telling me to make corrections for the last time, altho I did the corrections when they sent the previous mail.
All the content in the mail tallied with my application except for the education section, I saw my primary school details and my sec skul details in full but didnt see my univesity details in full, just saw only Course, BSc and class of degree.
Anyone else got the mail? And notice such tins?
yea also got the second mail, just login again and go to review to see if your university details are complete there, if they are, fyn, if they're not go back n edit and click submit
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Youngest409: 4:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Last Opportunity to update or make any changes to your NIS application!

I don't knw if someone received dis mail as I do, from NIS!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2015
hi guys. i just got a mail to review my application for the last time. i noticed that my date of birth, height were incorrect. am trying to access the personal area of the registration to edit them but it just wont come up. no options at all. please what do i do
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yemmyomis: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2015
I am yet to receive any mail from NIS since the
inception of this recruitment aside verification
mail..I didn't receive the first one to edit likewise
this second one too...Hope am save house...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yemmyomis: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2015
this second one too...Hope am save house.....
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yemmyomis: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2015
this second one too...Hope am save house.....?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by maryanuoluwapo: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls, I wanna know if any of you saw the column for primary and secondary school details, cos I only saw tertiary institution column while filling the NIS form. Pls swift response to this qxn will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by nellyquash(f): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Youngest409:
Last Opportunity to update or make any changes to your NIS application!

I don't knw if someone received dis mail as I do, from NIS!

i did ooo
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Hanibal(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please somebody help... I got the email asking me to update my details
but there was no link provided
Please which website do i visit to access my details?
the NIS website isnt providing any info
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kcboy34(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hanibal:
Please somebody help... I got the email asking me to update my details
but there was no link provided
Please which website do i visit to access my details?
www.kcboy.com grin
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Hanibal(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
kcboy34:
www.kcboy.com grin
You are a goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.