Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Sales Men Not Politicians - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sales Men Not Politicians (547 Views)

Corrupt Inec Officials & Politicians Are Not Sleeping / Corrupt Inec Officials & Politicians Are Not Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Men Not Politicians by chops33(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Its that time of the year when our favourite TV shows gets interrupted by campaign rallies, our streets gets littered with posters of frail looking men and u begin to see all kinds of campaign strategies. My current favourite is the customised bags of rice, still wondering what that would taste like. And you begin to hear all kinds of Nobel prize worthy speeches and Oscar nominated performances from these guys. Kinda reminds me of those guys back then in school coming to our lecture halls to sell us stories of how they would transform our school, make sure we have constant power and water supply, reduced transport fares within the school environment and all. Same crap different people! These guys are so good they can sell TV to a blind man or even sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo and I begin to wonder if these guys are actually politicians or sales men. So friends, when Y'll keep Clamouring for "Change" or chanting the currently trending "Forward Nigeria" mantra just remember that these guys do not genuinely care about U, they are just sales men and they are really good at what they do! Be the change u want move Nigeria forward in your own way. I'm not gonna trust the guy with no shoes, he might just take mine grin and I'm certainly not placing my resources in the hands of the guy who has less than a million Naira in his back account, I can't even begin to imagine what he might do. So whether its the guy with the fedora or the frail looking dude its team Switzerland for me! My fellow Twilight fans would understand.

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Can Stop You From Twitting / How To Develop Better Writing Habits / SEE The 10 Common New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.