Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label (1243 Views)

Patoranking Wins Best Reggae/Dance Hall Single At The Headies 2016 / Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs / Good News!!! Patoranking Inks Deal With VP Record, World's Largest Reggae Compan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by itsdumebi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pato is just a testimony of God’s grace…from rat poison seller to a signed act of the world’s largest reggae music record label!

The artist was announced today by MTV after he signed for foston music, the most reputable reggae music label in the world.
http://itsdumebi.com/patoranking-gets-signed-by-the-worlds-largest-reggae-music-label/

Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
SURULERE...everyone please do not give up on yourself,iyou will surely succeed,if an ex rat poison seller can become a celebrity then who says you cannot make it??....am happy for him...
Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Congrat sir.
Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by Airforce1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
cool

One of the many good things to come my way after my album release

Yaggaa
grin
Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by mekzyjoe(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=30567825]cool

Yaggaa
grin[/quote.]. U still day put hope for dis ur wack album by d way send me one track make I listen to am to c hw tite u r

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by Airforce1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=mekzyjoe post=30567937][/quote]

bad advice
Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:
cool

Yaggaa
grin
grin Many are mad but only few are roaming,na wa oo na since last year you don dey talk about this your album for every thread,when this your album go come out??
Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by mrlatest: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
So he was a Rat poison seller, I am so happy for his life and here is big lesson for others trying to succeed, just keep your dream alive.
Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by kennyjodeci(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Timaya was a plantain seller and now patoranking was a rat poison seller..;...hmmm, ok o.....airforce1 just begin dey think of wetin you go tell us when you blow.......the only problem I'm having with you is, na every year you dey work on your album, e nor dey ever come out
Re: Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label by Afrok(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Congratulations to him, I hope he'll be featured well under the label and not be humming like some people did shocked.

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Picture Of Wizzy, Davido And Ice Price. / Game On! Toyin Aimakhu Fires Back At Stella Damasus / Designer Yomi Casual Acquires A 2012 Chevrolet Camaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.