Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Some Call It The Killer Walls,i Call It Dampness Is Dangerous - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Call It The Killer Walls,i Call It Dampness Is Dangerous (622 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Call It The Killer Walls,i Call It Dampness Is Dangerous by talk2ancient(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Do you know that dampness on the walls of ur house are inimical to your health?studies have proven that dampness is one of the leading causes of pneumonia,meningitis,asthma,cold,and above all stroke.simply google the effects of dampness on a building and see by yourself.why not call us today for a lasting solution to damps in your home?our services are tested and guaranteed.we don't just manage damps for you rather with our wealth of knowledge and expertise we get rid of damps from your building completely.give us a call today
Re: Some Call It The Killer Walls,i Call It Dampness Is Dangerous by talk2ancient(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stop that dampness now for ur good health

(1) (Reply)

Food Myths You Should Stop Believing / Angry Indian Bride Marries Wedding Guest… / Who Never Did These Things, Then His/her Childhood Is Not Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.