Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants (17327 Views)

FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by saintandsinnerz: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
nobilis:

But it is within their powers to increase it abi

The agency that fixes the salary and allowances of the NASS is the revenue mobilization allocation and fiscal commission not the presidency
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by InvertedHammer: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Samyj247:
hmm, u just made me nd everyone belv dat u are sick in ur brain. So u dnt know dat a week training can generate good result. U ask me training on what! Hmm u see, if u dnt know, is it nt better to keep quiet, instead of splitting rubbish frm ur dirty 29. Infact, go nd ask Osibanjo the kind of training that I meant.
/
When you rabble on without pinpointing the training you have in mind, it shows your level of ignorance.

If you are man enough, you should voice it out. Oh no! You want us to reference Osibanjo because your parents did not raise you up a
man enough to voice out an opinion. Instead like a little p#ssy you are, you chickened out and are latching unto a third party to make
your point.

Be a man! It is not my fault that you have no father figure in your life. Engaging a girly-man like you in a discussion is my natural way of
helping the world by being the father you never had to you.

\
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
When you rabble on without pinpointing the training you have in mind, it shows your level of ignorance.

If you are man enough, you should voice it out. Oh no! You want us to reference Osibanjo because your parents did not raise you up a
man enough to voice out an opinion. Instead like a little p#ssy you are, you chickened out and are latching unto a third party to make
your point.

Be a man! It is not my fault that you have no father figure in your life. Engaging a girly-man like you in a discussion is my natural way of

\
mm
Hahahahahahahahaha, seeeee point, ok small boy to avoid anyother childish attitude frm u, I wil jst say u win. So keep quiet nd dnt quote me again, if nt I go wipe u slap. I tnk say na better persn quote me self.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

your point.

\
abeg no quote me again. Check out my comment on ds post nd see d likes I hv, den check urs nd compare, nd u wl kno dat u ar nt realistic. Abeg no quote me again if nt, I go knock u for eyes now.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

The agency that fixes the salary and allowances of the NASS is the revenue mobilization allocation and fiscal commission not the presidency
Guy no argument oooo, I jst wnt to drop ds.
See
If Goodluck Jonathan can use his power to influence the postonement of the election, why then can he nt influence RMFC or FIRS, to reduce the salary. Guy tnk am o, vote for buhary, a man that accepts 2m instead of 30m+ annual payment to our past leaders. Dnt quote me my frnd.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Samyj247:

abeg no quote me again. Check out my comment on ds post nd see d likes I hv, den check urs nd compare, nd u wl kno dat u ar nt realistic. Abeg no quote me again if nt, I go knock u for eyes now.
/
You are really matured indeed.

So your positive reinforcement is hinged on the number of "Likes" you get on NL.

You can dish it but you can't take it. You are a coward.

Next time, if you must quote me don't start off with an insult. By the way, stop abbreviating your words it makes you seem ret.arded.
\
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
You are really matured indeed.

So your positive reinforcement is hinged on the number of "Likes" you get on NL.

You can dish it but you can't take it. You are a coward.

Next time, if you must quote me don't start off with an insult.
\
Guy u no do hear abi, ok, I go visit u. Hahahaha I no say u mind de bit. Dnt b scared my boy! I wil jst let u go, dnt quote me or
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by InvertedHammer: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Samyj247:

Guy u no do hear abi, ok, I go visit u. Hahahaha I no say u mind de bit. Dnt b scared my boy! I wil jst let u go, dnt quote me or
/
I quote you to give you the 15 seconds of fame you cherish. At least, by so doing, I have acknowledged your fruitless existence.

Feel.free to use the little attention that I.have given you as a bragging right.
\
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
I quote you to give you the 15 seconds of fame you cherish. At least, by so doing, I have acknowledged your fruitless existence.
\
Do u know why u still quote me....bcus u are a a capital MUMU. U better bidding all ds nd stop babbling about.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by saintandsinnerz: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Samyj247:

Guy no argument oooo, I jst wnt to drop ds.
See
If Goodluck Jonathan can use his power to influence the postonement of the election, why then can he nt influence RMFC or FIRS, to reduce the salary. Guy tnk am o, vote for buhary, a man that accepts 2m instead of 30m+ annual payment to our past leaders. Dnt quote me my frnd.

You sound very unintelligent! More so you don't want to accept that you are ignorant and clueless. You keep making one gaffe or the other and yet still ignorantly believe you are right. Quit commenting on topics you know nothing about in order not to embarrass yourself. FIRS indeed!
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by Samyj247: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You sound very unintelligent! More so you don't want to accept that you are ignorant and clueless. You keep making one gaffe or the other and yet still ignorantly believe you are right. Quit commenting on topics you know nothing about in order not to embarrass yourself. FIRS indeed!
Guy u shld know dt I ws jst kidn. Its jst like saying ds; interms of fighting corruption now, "whether its d nat ass or EFCC", what nds to b, shld b done. I know d FIRS duty as difrnt frm dat of RMFC, likewise, the resp of nass to dat of EFCC. Pls sleep hun.
Re: FG Bans Foreign Trips & Training For Civil Servants by nobilis: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

I know that. But I also know that that commission doesn't fix the NASS members salary independently of the presidency. It has to be approved in one way or the other by the presidency.
That is the point I'm trying to make.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Studying Geology For 4 Years, What Next? / Show Off Your Qualifications Here / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.