Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... (557 Views)

Deji Of Akure Has Warned Food/commodity Sellers To Cut Cost / Yoruba: Is It Right For Oba And Olori To Dress Like This??? / Is It Right To Greet People This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... by kowema(f): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
I had two major experiences yesterday and I have already shared the first one is one of my posts ealier today....

Coming back from church at Ajah Lagos yesterday, there was this mad traffic dat got people thirsty....I called a Water vendor to come sell me water.Apparently, some Soldier guys in a truck or wateva called the guy first and so I was just watching and waiting for the guy to come to my own bus......The Soldier guy Took about 50 Naira worth of water (Sachet )for him n his colleagues, Put his hand in his pocket and was acting like he wanted to bring out money .After fiddling with his pocket long enough, he brought out 10 Naira and gave to the small boy.......The sight was really so annoying n it made me recall how they wud also enter a bus and end up not paying the bus or taxi driver.........
This water vendor was even a small boy probably hustling for one aunty that wud beat the hell out of him n even starve him if she notices a loss.......
Finally, when he came over to our bus, we wia forced to buy like 7 bottles of water to compensate the small boy.....

Its really so annoying when Soldiers , Police or Uniformed people do this... Am I the only one that is wondering if this is right?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... by nedu2000(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
These uniformed men take advantage of the fear the populace have for them,I was once in a bus when a policeman,who didn't pay any transport fare,collected purewater from a hawker and asked the conductor to pay!!
As if they are not paid salaries.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... by seangy4konji: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
dem be bastards...
Re: Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... by Spaxon(f): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin angry angry
those soldiers ehhhh.....
d kind of lightening that will strike dem is playing table tennis.....
Re: Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... by Uncleodi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Not fair. They are well paid.
Re: Is It Right For Soldiers To Take Someone's Trade Commodity Without Paying?... by Emmyk(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
IDK. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Some Impressive Facts You Might Not Know About Our Great Continent -africa / Pics Of Our Masquarades During A Burial Ceremony In My Village / What Do U Call This...tradition Or Extortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.