Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Travails Of A Friend. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Travails Of A Friend. (657 Views)

Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) / I Present.... (the Travails Of A Medical Student) / Travails And Redemption- A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travails Of A Friend. by Olusharp(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Olu why? Oh why will they change the tune, why did they stop the race, why did they Press the Forward key, it hurt me, after all my change of plan thinking i will go back to my village for some few weeks to nurture my plant, After withdrawing my savings for the fear that banks might not open for days, After the waste of time i went through packing my bags as though i was relocating to mars, After calling my Girl friend telling her i wished i could take her out on that day but the situations on ground has made it impossible, i was happy within that i had been able to hide under the facade.

Then a man, i heard his name is Jega said my thinking were mere thought, that the appointed day has be considered null and void as if it were a Law case, Tonight she called me with celebration in her heart, it has been shifted so how are we celerating VALINETINE? Huh like seriously?
Re: Travails Of A Friend. by Olusharp(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
cc seun, ishilove,obinoscopy, lalasticlala
Re: Travails Of A Friend. by Cybershow(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wana folow if gona b beta

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Effortless Writing / Abeokuta To Lagos (my Story) / Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.