Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour (2522 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Highest Paying States For Nysc Program. / The Compulsory One Year NYSC Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by romeo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2009
BecomeRich:

i serviced in adamawa state, nice and bad thing happen, but with the way northerner are killing our people. i think we should put it on hold.  it is becoming costly.

number was LA/ilr/year/5522X   X is a number from 1 to 9. that is my service number

Which Uni did you attend? I am blacklisting some Universities for their poor jobs cheesy,
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by 4Play(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
romeo:

Ermm! Chike Obi, It's not 70% of N40bn but 70% of Ministry of Youths Development's budget. wink

What is the Ministry of Youth Development's budget?

Out of N40 billion allocated to the Ministry of Youth Development over 70% will be spent on NYSC related matters.
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by romeo(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2009
He said that scrapping the programme would save the country the estimated N40 billion expended on the scheme which he said was now being poured down the drain.

Sorry Sir Chike! The article is confussing.
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by Jairzinho(m): 1:14am On Jan 04, 2009
Why avoid the real problem?

The real problem is corruption,riots etc not NYSC

Don't throw the baby away with the bath water !
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2009
make corpers continue to die untill we solve the real problem abi
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by BecomeRich: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2009
""""""""""Which Uni did you attend? I am blacklisting some Universities for their poor jobs """"""""

so tell what is wrong in your english, english teacher, so poor jobs or poor job. and you got first class from which university. ?
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by romeo(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2009
BecomeRich:

""""""""""Which Uni did you attend? I am blacklisting some Universities for their poor jobs """"""""

so tell what is wrong in your english, english teacher, so poor jobs or poor job. and you got first class from which university. ?

Go back to secondary school embarassed
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by BecomeRich: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2009
olodo, do you want me to tell you how many A's i get for secondary school. maths A, additional maths A, statistics A, Geograpy A,  physics A  ,  hand don they pain,   now how many i gave you you want me to continue? can you list your own result.
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by troy07: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2009
grin
Re: Scrap the NYSC Program: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Labour by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
What is this NYSC programme?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Businesses You Can Do As A Student To Live Financially Free On Campus!!! / 2013 Batch C Corpers Posted To ANAMBRA / How Do I Get Another NYSC Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.