Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

He Regrets Attending A University - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Regrets Attending A University (884 Views)

7 Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) / Rejoinder To When A University Degree No Longer Guarantees A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Regrets Attending A University by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
You don't go to school people will talk, you go to school yet no job. All you hear from people is create job create job, be your own boss; and i just wonder where one wants to raise capital to start a business like they all say....

I won't call this one a job because these Banks and outsourcing firms just use and dump people all in the name of Marketing cry

Re: He Regrets Attending A University by jerryjere(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Eyaa my brother don't up hope it happened everywhere
Re: He Regrets Attending A University by nedu2000(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
They will pay a mere N20k in the 1st month and they label it 'month of grace'?na wa,Nigeria youths are seeing hell
Re: He Regrets Attending A University by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Those guys are heartless... 20,000k for one month and Tp is like 12k then you walk the whole of port Harcourt looking for customers to open account with them which they may end up sacking your ass off when you don't meet target...what an irony... lipsrsealed undecided
nedu2000:
They will pay a mere N20k in the 1st month and they label it 'month of grace'?na wa,Nigeria youths are seeing hell
Re: He Regrets Attending A University by CrazyMan(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
tebirim:
Those guys are heartless... 20,000k for one month and Tp is like 12k then you walk the whole of port Harcourt looking for customers to open account with them which they may end up sacking your ass off when you don't meet target...what an irony... lipsrsealed undecided
The ball lies in your court...do you want the offer or not?
Re: He Regrets Attending A University by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
I can't....
CrazyMan:

The ball lies in your court...do you want the offer or not?

1 Like

Re: He Regrets Attending A University by CrazyMan(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
tebirim:
I can't....
I understand, contract jobs with banks are nothing but slavery. Imagine paying someone 20k for a month of which he would spend about 12k on transportation. That's terrible.

1 Like

Re: He Regrets Attending A University by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
That's what we get in Nigeria. . Too bad..

I suggest you still remain at your current place of work till something worthwhile comes... We're all in search of a greener pasture not brown pasture abeg....

1 Like

Re: He Regrets Attending A University by gcey2k(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
AH...

NAIJA WHICH WAY?

The kinda Job an SSCE holder would reject... and they will require 2-1 and above...

The person who wrote this terms of contract sha... ppl wikid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FREE BPO Certification Workshop / A Brief Life Experienced / Earn Up To 20% On Weekly Sales As An Accessbet Agent !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.