Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Five(5) Types Of People You Get To Meet At The Bus Stop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five(5) Types Of People You Get To Meet At The Bus Stop (502 Views)

Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five(5) Types Of People You Get To Meet At The Bus Stop by Blacksodje(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Good day everyone.
Due to the growing trend of 5 types of dis and that, i have decided to add my own quota to the growing list(U fit add your own o as d spirit leads)
Due to my surjourn in life(Lagos in particular), i have been fortunate and vigilant enough to notice five(5) different types of people at THE BUS STOP

(1) The hustlers/rushers:You can hardly miss dem(many even dey nairaland sef)....These class of people tend to rush,push,pull and jump at the bus stop. They tend to jump into any available vehicle so long as its moving!
They are the Usain Bolt/Mike Tyson...
Even if its an empty vehicle with three people waiting at the bus stop, dey wil stil rush o...Lagos na wa

(2)The Ajebos: These ones do not rush to get into any vehicle.They tend to take their time. They scrutinize vehicles and do not get into any shabble looking vehicle...

(3) The Ijebus/Misers: To all my Ijebus 4rm Ogun state, make una no vex say i dey use una do example o...These class of people always look out for the cheapest form of transportation. They have d habit of "pricing" everything including sachet water!
They will never enter a bus without trying to bargain with the conductor as if say na tomatoes dem wan buy..

(4) The big boys/girls: These class of people are the exact opposite of The Misers. They do not negotiate bus fares. Infact, dey take only the best forms of vehicles wif ridiculous fares.

(5) The "abeg" people: Theae class of people always have one tale or the other to tel. They never have their complete fare and they always set out to getting money from people to augument theirs.

I don try.......oya, make una drop una own o....

Thanku sirs n mas...

I HOPE I MAKE FRONT PAGE!!!!!
Re: Five(5) Types Of People You Get To Meet At The Bus Stop by 19naia(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2015
I am the first to reach this bus-stop with my comment.. I will board first and get the best seat on the bus for lifes wonderful journey and the blessing of first to comment grin grin grin.. Blessings to all of you, come aboard quick and lets reach Mushin before traffic backs up slow... shocked

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Training New Recruits – FG / The Woman / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.