Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

7 Ways to Earn money from your blog in 2015 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Ways to Earn money from your blog in 2015 (1178 Views)

Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Top 5 Blog In Nigeria For Latest Free Browsing Cheats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways to Earn money from your blog in 2015 by teamup: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Few years back blogging was just another hobby but a lot has changed in past few years. This is 2015 and now blogging is one of the great online business that anyone can take advantage of. I started as a blogger in 2008 and in last 7 years blogging has gifted my a new house (Worth 10 million), A car and many more things which I would not have achieved with my day to day job as a blogger.

As a blogger, gone are those days, when we were dependent only on AdSense to earn money online, and now we have many more ad networks and monetization method, which we can implement and earn huge from our blogs.

If you have been using those traditional method of making money from your blog, it’s time to give a new vision and revise your Blogging business plan. Make some new tweaks, changes for design and marketing of your blog. Work hard to promote your blog and integrate new ways to earn from your blog.

Specially, after Penguin update and Page layout algo update, my suggestion is to get rid of those Ad networks which are not performing well on your blog. For example, Infolinks is a good ad network for a Tech blog, but for a Webmaster blog like ShoutMeLoud, it does more harm as it takes away visitors for few clicks. Simply, if one affiliate network is not working for you, time to try out new network and see how it perform. In this guide, I will be sharing how you can earn money from blog using ads and few more ways which is being used by top earning bloggers.

http://promo9ja.com
Re: 7 Ways to Earn money from your blog in 2015 by teamup: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you are using contextual advertisement and not making enough that ways, you should try moving to direct advertisement or affiliate advertisement. Apart from traditional form of Advertising, work on other monetization trick which works. Instead of just adding ads, work on adding value for your advertiser. It’s better to have 1 high paying ad than 4 low paying ad units.

1. Viglink
I got to know about this network in starting of 2013. If you are using any type of In-text advertising, get rid of it and install Viglink. This ad network will let you monetize your outbound link.

2. Affiliate Advertisement

Affiliate advertisement is one of the best way to make money , since a single sale will make 10-100$ for you.

3. Referral Income : Most of advertisement program like Chitika, infolinks and many others have pay per referral program. Depend on advertisement program you are using, you can look for referral program and refer your readers to that program. This will quickly add some quick dollar in your pocket. Make sure refer to that programs only which work. Though this will work on niche which talks about make money online or blogging.

4.Direct Advertisement :
No doubt adsense is best advertisement program for bloggers but again it has some limitations like you will not get paid 100% from advertisers and adsense keep a great cut in between. If you manage to grab direct advertisements , replace adsense with direct advertisements. You can try buysellads for direct advertisements. For me it’s most performing advertisement program. You should also have a detailed advertisement page for your blog.

5. Paid reviews :
Paid reviews are again a great way to boost your monthly income report. You can quickly make anything above 10$ for a small review post. Though there are few things which you need to take care before reviewing a product.

6. Create and sell eBook:
If you will notice the business model of most of top internet marketer, most of them sell eBooks. For Bloggers like you and me, it’s easier to create eBook by using your existing blog content. All you need to do is, pick a topic, compile an eBook on that topic and put it on sale on your blog or on Amazon. Once you are use to this process, in no time you can earn decent amount of money by selling books online. More over, having your own product to sale is the best thing that you could do for your passive income.

7. Services :
Start running your own set of services. Depending on what are you good at, like you can start content writing services, start logo creation services and so on.
Re: 7 Ways to Earn money from your blog in 2015 by delebambo: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Pls I need a professional blogger who can help me set up a good blog and teach me the rudiments of blogging. I have strong passion for blogging.Contact me @ smithwillieusa@gmail.com or 07089732965. Pls I don't want a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With My Infolinks Account / Web Design Guru's Advice Needed. / I'll Design Any Website For You Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.