Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn *$25* - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn *$25* (1165 Views)

See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) / How To Register For Payoneer Instantly Without Id Verification And Get $25 Free / Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn $25* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn *$25* by wisdom4abc(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Today i want to show you how i apply for usa master card and got my card deliver to nigeria within 20days.

IMPORTANT OF THIS CARD

1.You can received money from abroad
2.You can shop from abroad
3. You can verify your paypal account with it
4. You use it in your local ATM machine.
5. Sign up now and earn $25* E.T.C
Many people may say How can get this card from USA to Nigeria?
The answer is YES, Payoneer company will send your card directly to the address you provided within short period of time.
FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO GET YOURS FOR FREE

STEP ONE

Sign up now and earn $25* : http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6181541533039974234

Then click on GET YOUR PREPAID MASTERCARD NOW button which will now lead you to step two

STEP TWO

This step involves the filling of your information. It is made up of three stages, they are Cardholder Details, Card account information and your ID.

Cardholder Detail: it involves your home/resident address where you will receive your card, here name of any organization are not allowed e.g hospital, schools, banks, post offices e.t.c and in the post code area input the postal code of your area, if you don’t know that ask any post office around you and remember P.O. Box is not allowed.

Card account information: here you are required to put your card information i.e the name that will be written on the card and also filling your secret question and answers and always remember it for it will be need for references in the future.

Fill in your ID: Here is either you fill in international passport details, Drivers license,National ID card or you can even use your Voter card details.

STEP THREE

After you must have fill in the required information in STEP TWO, in this step three you will be given three option, just tick the three option and then click Finish.

Then you will be taken to a confirmation page, which after you will receive email fro payoneer and reviewme.com after 1-2 days payoneer will send you email notifying you of your status whether your application is approved or not approve. If it is approved then congrats for your card will arrived at 3-4weeks or 20 days.

My advie to this is use your NIPOST postal code to get your card deliver to you for free

Sign up now and earn $25* : http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6181541533039974234
Re: Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn *$25* by emmalexdboy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is a nice tutorial but you just spoiled the whole thing when you mentioned that each person will earn 25 dollars.

You're not being transparent.

It seems you don't really understand the payoneer referral program. The link you placed here will actually earn you $35 if each referral sign up with payoneer and receive up to $100 in their account.

The referral on the hand will receive the bonus you claim if he or she receives up to $100.

So, you see why I said you're been transparent? Someone will read this now and go on to sign up hoping to be paid $25.

Payoneer is not dumb. There will always be a catch.
Re: Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn *$25* by henryobinna(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
emmalexdboy:
This is a nice tutorial but you just spoiled the whole thing when you mentioned that each person will earn 25 dollars.

You're not being transparent.

It seems you don't really understand the payoneer referral program. The link you placed here will actually earn you $35 if each referral sign up with payoneer and receive up to $100 in their account.

The referral on the hand will receive the bonus you claim if he or she receives up to $100.

So, you see why I said you're been transparent? Someone will read this now and go on to sign up hoping to be paid $25.

Payoneer is not dumb. There will always be a catch.
hello thanks for your further explanation.
i want to know, does payoneer charge people for the service they render? as in any hidden charge? if any, please how much
thanks in advance
Re: Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn *$25* by emmalexdboy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Since, Nigerians have been restricted full access to Paypal, Payoneer has been the life saver for me.

There are no hidden charges. You will only be charged when you want to withdraw your funds. The last time I checked, you will charged $3 each time you make a withdrawal.
Re: Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn *$25* by Catalyst007(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

5 Guranteed Ways To Know If You Have Been Blocked On Facebook. / Pearson Vue Exams Help. / Top Entertainment Blogs In Nigeria You Need To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.