Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! (14754 Views)

Aptech Computer Education, Uyo: The Unheard Afflictions Of Staff And Student / The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2016/2017 Admission Application Form (complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by cconcept: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Ejemehn:

Is there a way I can communicate with you aside this forum? I expect the formal Letter very soon and will need a lot of advice with regards to visa application and moving to Canterbury Christchurch.

If you don't mind

send me a pm
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Funnyguy83: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Am a HND graduate with 3.42 cgpa. I wish to study for my Masters program in Newzeland , how possible is it for me bro ?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by 40manlappy: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2016
cconcept:

send me a pm

Please, which university city or location is the best to raise a family while studying for a PhD in New Zealand? I just want to narrow down the choices.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by cconcept: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
40manlappy:

Please, which university city or location is the best to raise a family while studying for a PhD in New Zealand? I just want to narrow down the choices.

see response here https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires/12
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2016
cconcept:

have you got your visa?

You can only get your visa from South Africa.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by damoche64: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2016
@ solomoncater, I av M.Sc Civil Engineering, can u help with PhD admission with funding? I need other info from you & will PM u for discussion.
Thanks.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Jesona(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Jesona(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Ejemehn(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2016
solomoncater:

You can only get your visa from South Africa.

I have all my documents ready for visa processing. Do I need the service of an immigration consultant? Can you help me what document I'll need to put up a strong application.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by StringAngel(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
K
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2016
I have replied

StringAngel:

Hi solomon, I sent you an email yesterday on edl.consults@gmail.com. please confirm. I am interested in studying phd at NZ but I am already frustrated with about two declines from massey and VUW. Now am currently applying to PhD in biological science at the University of waikato. I hope you can guide me through. I dont want another decline.
Incase you didnt get the mail. Kindly email me on ayenijo@gmail.com. Then i will reply you with my official corresponding email. Thank yiu
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Hembelembe: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
I love this thread @solomoncater, I've been searching for NZ thread for a very long time. Thank you sir. I'll be back to make some enquiries from you pls.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by kcmanjiri: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Krishna Consultants is the one stop solution for all your Overseas Education needs. We offer free Career Counseling. We are Overseas Studies/Education Consultants for Study in New Zealand. New Zealand has an excellent education system. Qualifications gained here are accepted alongside the best in the world, and are recognized internationally. There are a wide range of study opportunities with an attractive and stimulating educational environment at all levels. The cost of study in New Zealand compares favourably with other countries. Education in New Zealand is highly regarded and has a very friendly educational environment. Education in New Zealand leads to Permanent Residency.
We are the Authorised Representatives of numerous New Zealand Universities. We provide complete guidance regarding study in New Zealand. We assist our students for Coaching, Admissions, Visas and in short the entire process from start to end for study in New Zealand.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2017
You can also check this link for more info https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires/14
Hembelembe:
I love this thread @solomoncater, I've been searching for NZ thread for a very long time. Thank you sir. I'll be back to make some enquiries from you pls.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Abbey1987: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2017
solomoncater:
You can also check this link for more info https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires/14
Please i have btech in geology, is there any good schools that offer hydrogeology at MSc level?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yes Auckland uni and Cantebury
Abbey1987:

Please i have btech in geology, is there any good schools that offer hydrogeology at MSc level?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Sirlovings: 3:02am On Jan 23, 2017
solomoncater:
Yes Auckland uni and Cantebury

Hey Bro, do you live in Auckland?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
yes
Sirlovings:

Hey Bro, do you live in Auckland?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please are you conversant with this scholarship programme " https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/aid-and-development/scholarships/who-can-apply-for-a-scholarship-3/africa-scholarships " , do you know any beneficiary from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by penitential(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Hello Guys,
So happy to find this thread out, one quick question please. i got a conditional offer of B.Eng civil-engineering for three years. please i want to know the visa process, documents checklist, visa responding time, and also can an uncle (not same surname) act as a sponsor on my behalf? every information needed by him will be provided.
Also i have an O.N.D and H.N.D in civil engineering already what is the best admission i can get? transfer, top-up...?
thanks as i await response.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Your uncle can act as your sponsor.

The admissions unit will be the best people to ask regarding your study options.

The standard visa response time I believe is 25 days. However, yours can be longer. It all depends on your case officer.

penitential:
Hello Guys,
So happy to find this thread out, one quick question please. i got a conditional offer of B.Eng civil-engineering for three years. please i want to know the visa process, documents checklist, visa responding time, and also can an uncle (not same surname) act as a sponsor on my behalf? every information needed by him will be provided.
Also i have an O.N.D and H.N.D in civil engineering already what is the best admission i can get? transfer, top-up...?
thanks as i await response.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
solomoncater:
yes

Please, are their schools I can apply for an MSc direct without going through a post-graduate diploma or certificate. I have a bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical). I contacted the University of Waikato and was told I will not get a direct master. Secondly, are you aware of New Zealand Scholarship for Africans, do you know any beneficiary?
PS: I made a 2.2
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by gotousa2013: 12:33pm On May 28, 2017
Dear solomoncater,

I appreciate you for opening this thread. I had BSc in Foods and nutrition (second class upper) and now I'm interested in MSc food science/tech but I don't know my chances of admission because of my degree deficiencies so I'm thinking of doing a postgraduate diploma after completion I will then enrol for MSc food tech research stream.
What are my chances of securing the visa? Cos I heard nz don't offer 1yr visas. Is this true?
I'm I going to pay full year or semester basis.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by cross2crown(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ejemehn:
Hi solomoncater, I need urgent information on travel requirements to new Zealand. I have admission for PhD study at UC. Been looking for the New Zealand embassy in Lagos. Was told they do not have an embassy in Lagos.

However, what are the things to know regarding getting a visa to new Zealand?

brother,how far? .Have you resumed?,please I'd need info as I am considering a PhD in the same school.What do I need to know?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by thebest1210(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Hello all,
Plz, I need a legal and genuine New Zealand student visa processing agent. Got my application declined, with all my documents intact. After spending thousands for medicals and police report. Please, who knows any, should link me up.
My email address is ericpaul158705@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Obumnemeuzua(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2018
Pls where can one get cheap accomodation in auckland as a student also how fast is it for u to get work once u arrive.
Which airline is best to take and which route/transit if any.
Help!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University,ekpoma. Admission! / LASU Workers Cripple Convocation Ceremony, Chase VC, Others Out / JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.