Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) (1163 Views)

Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by Bimffo(m): 3:52am On Feb 10, 2015
I just browsed through Nairaland and I saw, There is no Games of throne(GOT) fan Page..

Guess what season 5 is back! with a Bang! You can download the beginning of Season 5 here..

Another 10 Episodes of Drama..

http//:www.mobtvseries.net

Episode
NB: Please if there was a fan page before and I skipped it, any mod in charge can close the thread.. Thanks! Enjoy!

Next date of Episode is April 15, I think..
Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by Bimffo(m): 3:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Lets talk about our Favourite actors..
Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by Bimffo(m): 4:06am On Feb 10, 2015
The 1st episode of GOT is all about the people producing the TV series telling Us how Season 4 is big and how Season 5 will be bigger..
Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by ITbomb(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Your thread will be closed in 3.....2.....1..... https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion-no-spoilers/43

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by Bimffo(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
Your thread will be closed in 3.....2.....1..... https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion-no-spoilers/43

Okay.. Thanks Sir..
Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by sallysalsa09: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
BUT THE SEASON NEVER START NOW NA STILL APRIL angry
Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
na only episode ''00'' me see oo

1 Like

Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Bimffo:
I just browsed through Nairaland and I saw, There is no Games of throne(GOT) fan Page...

Next time you want to create a topic, endeavour to use google search engine. Write the name of the topic you want to create and at the end attach the name "Nairaland" and click the search button. If nothing relating to Nairaland pops up, then Congrats, you'll be first the create such a topic on Nairaland.. That way, we can limit the number of Junk posts been dumped in this section, thanks.
Re: Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) by UjSizzle(f): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2015

(1)

Tstv October Launch: See What Gotv Sent To Me / The Titan 2018 Movie Poster Review Trailer / Irokotv Promo.. #3000 For A Year. Data-free Streaming And Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.