Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,512 members, 7,770,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1274067 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
To all lovers of indian movies like me...this is solely for your enjoyment,just like mexican telemundo,this is indian Zee Worl, do cone in here and lets talk about the soaps and which is your favourite...from MARRIED AGAIN to SALONI, LAALI and THE PROMISED and all the scheduled movies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Deezou(f): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Saraswatichandra is my best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
i was told they have gone far on THE PROMISE. ON TELEVISTA for those using gotv. heard jay walia later got married to bani after priya lost the pregnancy she had for him. my best is MARRIED AGAIN.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Qoaki3k: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dimplecakes(f): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2015
My best is still to be married again and saloni. I like the promise too sha. Nice movies.

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
poshest:
i was told they have gone far on THE PROMISE. ON TELEVISTA for those using gotv. heard jay walia later got married to bani after priya lost the pregnancy she had for him. my best is MARRIED AGAIN.
u dont mean it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
dimplecakes:
My best is still to be married again and saloni. I like the promise too sha. Nice movies.
yea those are my best too...LAAALI is too emotional,ant watch and cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
my neighbour told me. dont know why televista is not on dstv. the thing pain me.
JUMAYIN:
u dont mean it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Qoaki3k: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by swiftz(f): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
These programs have long been televised on ZeeTv.
ZeeWorld is a new station, they have to show the old programs for now. Just give them time.
You may not like Laali for now, but I bet you, that program will turn out very good. Emotional, yes but you will see a different staging when Laali gets to her new home. Was my best back then. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Deezou(f): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2015
It seems am d only one who watch saraswatichandra.it airs on mbc bollywood.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adikij(f): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please what time do they show the promise on gotv?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Adikij:
Please what time do they show the promise on gotv?
the promise is shown 6:00pm-7:00pm mon-fri
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
calverri is a devil incarnate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
seems there's going to be a twist in laali. poor girl
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Zeeworld is the bomb now, can't remember the last time I tuned to Telemundo.
Married again is the best, after then Saloni, Laali and the promise.
Pia will elope with Pushka, and Bani will marry Jay Walia, Bani suffer for that series no be small ( read it Google o) .
Still no link on Married again....

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
JUMAYIN:

I fear people like her o, she's evil that devil himself cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
dont just know why she derives pleasure in those devious act of hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adikij(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ aanumama for married again to google it type punar vivah 1
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
JUMAYIN:
I THINK SHE AND HER FATHER ARE COLLABORATING TO RUIN THE FAMILY.THEY ARE BOTH VERY SNEAKYundecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
why is saloni always looking like mumu. must she cry for everything?it annoys me. to me i feel she is just trying too hard to impress the director. i call it over acting.
same goes for mrs dubbey in married again. she is always in tears whenever she is talking to gayatri (yash's mum) kini rubbish yen?

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
poshest:
why is saloni always looking like mumu. must she cry for everything?it annoys me. to me i feel she is just trying too hard to impress the director. i call it over acting.
same goes for mrs dubbey in married again. she is always in tears whenever she is talking to gayatri (yash's mum) kini rubbish yen?
i tire for saloni ooo...saloni can cry for africa

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
@poshest...mrs dubey is a learner...she can cry enhhh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anewdawn: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls. What happened btw Yash and arty? Why does Yash want a divorce? I missed some episodes. Someone pls fill me in pleaseeee.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yah doesn't want a divorce...his mama n papa are behind it coz they think arti is too attached to his son ansh.He also insulted yash's papa coz ansh was kidnapped and he wanted to involve the police of which the kidnappers has instructed them not to or else they will kill his son
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dimplecakes(f): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Where can I watch married again or saloni online?? ??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Laali and Married again is my fav.... Infact I've read the plot online....
The story can be read per episode on zeetv website

ghen ghen... we made front page... i dedicate this first page comment to Aarti and Laali for their undying love for Yash and Shekar.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by santicruz: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
poshest:
my neighbour told me. dont know why televista is not on dstv. the thing pain me.
u can watch it on dstv 166
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
The promise and married again are my favourites.saloni is beginning to annoy me with her mumu ways...bani and jay are already liking each other. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by omowumicutie: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmmm*** My best is the promise ,married again ,laali and Saloni
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
jai walia has shined bani's congo grin

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
poshest:
jai walia has shined bani's congo grin
Lol,na wa for you. Anyway,Bani and Jai are very cute together. They have more passionate chemistry than Aarti and Yash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.