Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

2015 Election -NYSC Re-schedule Batch A Passing Out parade - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2015 Election -NYSC Re-schedule Batch A Passing Out parade (3800 Views)

Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election -NYSC Re-schedule Batch A Passing Out parade by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2015
# NYSCUpdate : 2014 Batch A POP Rescheduled for
19th February - /p4TmRM-dr
The National Youth Service Corps have announced
the rescheduling of 2014 Batch A passing out
parade for 19th February, 2015.
The rescheduling announcement which came
through the scheme's official twitter handle
became imminent as a result of the postponement
of the erstwhile February 14 general elections by
four weeks.
The NYSC has announced March 2nd earlier as the
date for the collection of the NYSC discharge
certificate due to the involvement of the corps
members in the conduct of the elections.
The discharge certificates are to be collected at
the Local Government Office of the NYSC in various
states.
Final clearance will also be held till 17th February.
Happy POP to all Batch A corps members.
Re: 2015 Election -NYSC Re-schedule Batch A Passing Out parade by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Thank God I have passed this stage in my life as a Nigerian.
Re: 2015 Election -NYSC Re-schedule Batch A Passing Out parade by tonquendo4u(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2015
I can't wait to b free and face my life
Re: 2015 Election -NYSC Re-schedule Batch A Passing Out parade by clementakpan: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice development, let go pls ............. cos inec work no be by force o

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? / PR LECTURES BASED ON NIPR NEW SYLLABUS / Adjustment On NYSC 2012 Batch "B" Orientation Time-table(camp Now On 2nd July)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.