Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) (29940 Views)

Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Yesterday, we brought you reports of a corp member who died of heart failure yesterday in Sokoto State, here's another report of a corp member, Segun Daniel, who died few hours to his passing out parade, after complaining of headache in same Sokoto State.

Here's what his friend, Solanke, wrote;

"I was about calling to congratulate you on the completion of your NYSC when I received the news of your demise. Just this past week, U sent me your service pictures that u wish to enlarge them whenever you are back and have kept your passport photograph not knowing you won't come back for it ..

Agbayanu Daniel as I fondly call u... The moments we shared will forever be fresh in my memory. You made an impact in my life... I can never forget you blood. Still finding it difficult to believe u are gone my senior friend ... RIP Saanu Daniel Segun"

Also, Daniel, who confirmed the incident wrote;

"Hmmmm Death why did you snatch away this soul. Already at the edge of fulfilling destiny yet you took him away. Saanu Daniel Segun i wish you can wake up. I remember how we spoke at learnt discussing your plans. Never knew that will be the end. Still in shock about your demise. You were an inspiration in the music minisytry, i look up to you in worship session. You were not only a best friend but also a family, we bonded, play and scold each other. I never imagined this how we gonna end.

Thank God you made use of the opportunity of being zealous for the work of God.
Rest in the bossom of the lord.
GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN.
Sun re o my ever loving namesake and brother in CHRIST "

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/another-nysc-member-dies-few-hours-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
All these NYSC dying anyhow tho, Life is too short.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2017
SAD
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by malificent(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
The way youths are dying this year shaa,something is not right. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by popsyleo1: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by RealHaute: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Not again. RIP.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Iheazy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmmm... sad.. I dey observe buhari sha

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by theway83: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
may God kept us under his canopy,Rip to him.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Daslim180(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
This life gan sef ! Someone graduate from primary school enter secondary scul and still proceeded to tertiary institution finished up then proceeded to served his nation and at the end, death came and snatch the young soul...... After all the hustle and tussle to be a very successful person. This is so sad. Rip to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
This village people de vex for corpers naso i nearly die on top of one akwaibom gal like that, dey Farrk de go like say person hold my brain remote
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by ephi123(f): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
What's happening to corpers? After the stress of managing to graduate, they don't get to reap the benefits. Really sad. May God console his family.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Moving4: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
R.I.P.... IT'S A PITY...
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
The unpredictable nature of life.... One day u are here, the next day you are gone.... RIP BRO,
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa... all these village missiles sha
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
ephi123:
What's happening to corpers? After the stress of managing to graduate, they don't get to reap the benefits. Really sad. May God console his family.
that's life for u
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
princechurchill:
This village people de vex for corpers naso i nearly die on top of one akwaibom gal like that, dey Farrk de go like say person hold my brain remote
have some Dignity

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
God whats happening
I cover all corps members with the precious blood of Jesus amen

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by paskyboy: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP, I cover all Corp members that passed out with the PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Since May 2015, shit has been happening on this country.

God help us

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by omotola90(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP. May the good lord be with you as you rest in his bossom
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na wah oo
What's happing to corpers
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Yesterday, we brought you reports of a corp member who died of heart failure yesterday in Sokoto State, here's another report of a corp member, Segun Daniel, who died few hours to his passing out parade, after complaining of headache in same Sokoto State.

Here's what his friend, Solanke, wrote;

"I was about calling to congratulate you on the completion of your NYSC when I received the news of your demise. Just this past week, U sent me your service pictures that u wish to enlarge them whenever you are back and have kept your passport photograph not knowing you won't come back for it ..

Agbayanu Daniel as I fondly call u... The moments we shared will forever be fresh in my memory. You made an impact in my life... I can never forget you blood. Still finding it difficult to believe u are gone my senior friend ... RIP Saanu Daniel Segun"

Also, Daniel, who confirmed the incident wrote;

"Hmmmm Death why did you snatch away this soul. Already at the edge of fulfilling destiny yet you took him away. Saanu Daniel Segun i wish you can wake up. I remember how we spoke at learnt discussing your plans. Never knew that will be the end. Still in shock about your demise. You were an inspiration in the music minisytry, i look up to you in worship session. You were not only a best friend but also a family, we bonded, play and scold each other. I never imagined this how we gonna end.

Thank God you made use of the opportunity of being zealous for the work of God.
Rest in the bossom of the lord.
GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN.
Sun re o my ever loving namesake and brother in CHRIST "

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/another-nysc-member-dies-few-hours-to.html

Let's spare a thought for the grieving family and friends.

Take heart; he'll live on the memories of all those he's touched in his brief stay here.

Peace
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by demandtruth: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
celestialAgent:
Since May 2015, shit has been happening on this country.

God help us

there will always be an idiot, somewhere
somewhat, somehow.

May the soul of the boy find comfort
in Christ Jesus
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by rosrunor45: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
so sad....I can't imagine how the parents will be feeling now
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by frank202012: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
what's too big in scrapping this evil nysc in the name of serving a useless country......
we rush to write rip as if the guy will wake up someday.......

any way rip

another talent wasted again....
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by segebase(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
too bad...rip bro
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by EmmaLege: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP cry
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
demandtruth:

there will always be an idiot, somewhere
somewhat, somehow.

May the soul of the boy find comfort
in Christ Jesus

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sad. Sympathy to the bereaved family

frank202012:
[s]what's too big in scrapping this evil nysc in the name of serving a useless country......
we rush to write rip as if the guy will wake up someday[/s].......

any way rip

another talent wasted again....
there...looks better don't you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeje Chinonye: Female Corper Dies In Borno State (photos) / Nysc Batch C Redeployment Letter Online Printing / Female Corper Serving In Ebonyi Buried Amidst Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.