Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist (3526 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Apparently the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, was something of a sexual superman—indeed, possessing the sexual appetite and potency of 4,000 mortal men.

According to Islam’s most trusted and traditional sources, the story is as follows: Muhammad used to visit and have sex with his nine wives in a single hour (other accounts indicate 11 wives in a single hour).  This averages to about six minutes per wife (not counting traveling time from tent to tent).  When one of Muhammad’s companions wondered at the prophet’s superhuman feats of libido and speed, another companion, the famous Anas, responded that the prophet had the potency of 40 men.

This account was deemed authentic enough to include in Sahih Bukhari—the most canonical hadith collection, second in authority only to the Quran itself—meaning that mainstream Islam accepts it as fact.

But alas, the matter doesn’t just end there.

Another, more fabulous, account says that Muhammad had the strength of 400 “heavenly men”—each of whom are said to have the strength of 100 mortal men.  Strength for what, you ask?  In the words of Islam’s prophet, “a [heavenly] man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire [i.e., libido], and have sexual intercourse.”

Thus, according to Islam, when he was alive on earth, Muhammad had the sexual lust and potency of 400 “heavenly men,” which is equivalent to 4,000 mortal men.

Lest the reader think all this a joke (or a “hoax”), here is a video of popular Muslim preacher Sheikh Mahmoud al-Misri confirming all the above. After declaring that Muhammad had the sexual strength of 4,000 men, he assured his audience that this is not just some rumor, but was “verified through scientific research.” He then recounted the above narrative—that Muhammad used to copulate with his nine wives in one hour and that he had the strength of 400 heavenly men.

He even quoted from yet another authoritative Islamic text—telling his audience to “commit this reference to memory, so you can recall it when people ask for proof.”  According to the authoritative Fath al-Bari, compiled by the esteemed Muslim scholar Ibn Hajar, “based on these calculations [400 heavenly men x 100 mortal men], our prophet Muhammad—prayers and blessings upon him—had the strength of 4,000 men.”

Accordingly, Sheikh Mahmoud marveled at the fact that, despite Muhammad’s sexual superpowers—“which required 4,000 mortal wives”—he was married to only one woman for 15 years, Khadija, his elderly wife and patroness.

This approach—boasting about the prophet’s lasciviousness, only to try to rationalize it into some magnanimous point—is common among Islam’s clerics.  For example, discussing pedophilia in Islam, another TV cleric spoke in awe concerning Muhammad’s “patience” with his 9-year-old child bride Aisha:

We know that Asia’s mother went to take her down from the swing that she was playing on to fix her hair and prepare her for the prophet so he could enter her [have sex with her]—and she did that all on the same day. So you see, she was playing with her fellow playmates even though her day of consummation was that very same day—and all that they did was to fix her up for the prophet so he could have sex with her. Now what do we see when the prophet married Aisha? Did he go to her and say “Okay that’s it, you’re married, you’re now a grown up, you’re supposed to be mature, you need to do this and that; you need to forget about your toys and your little friends; you are now a wife of a man, you have to see to my needs” and that’s it? No. The prophet allowed her to continue playing with her toy dolls—indeed, the prophet even sometimes gave her such things to play with.

Three observations:

What other religion portrays its head figure and prophet in such a manner?  What do these accounts of Muhammad—having sex with several women in a single hour, having sex with a 9-year-old—say about the founder and role model of Islam?  What does a sexual paradise—where men will be granted 400 times the power and pleasure for life’s most carnal pursuits, food, drink, and sex, indicate?  Understanding this great divide between Islam and other religions is key to understanding why Islam is at conflict with the rest of the world (hint: it’s not because of land, politics, or grievances).
With such obsessions and priorities, is it any wonder that countless stories concerning sex-slavery, female abduction, and rape—especially for infidel non-Muslims—flood the (non-mainstream) media?
Muslims are obligated to accept such accounts about their prophet.  These stories concerning Muhammad’s superhuman sexuality are contained in Sahih Bukhari, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, and Fath al-Bari—all mainstays of Islamic teachings.  To cast doubt on one of the accounts contained in them is to cast doubt on the entire collections—and hence, to cast doubt on Islam.  This is why the guardians of Allah’s religion insist all these accounts be accepted without question, and why Muslims are compelled to uphold their prophet’s teachings, from “adult breastfeeding” to drinking camel urine.
Incidentally, any Muslim offended by all this should consider: Who is truly responsible for defaming the prophet of Islam—people like me, for translating and sharing the texts of Islam and the teachings of its clerics, or the texts and clerics of Islam themselves?
Empiree Rilwayne001 Abuamam tola9 de piglet ayinba1 tartar9 Zeezahbee YourMain

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
@Op..you and your generation will never succeed in all your doings..May you and your family experience woes all the dayz of your miserable life...Mark my words, your entire family will suffer for this

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
How perverted
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
midolian:
@Op..you and your generation will never succeed in all your doings..May you and your family experience woes all the dayz of your miserable life...Mark my words, your entire family will suffer for this
how will I suffer, for saying d truth? For raping a 9 years old grl? For thighing her at d age of 6? Tell me wad lies ve I said, and I will re-track ma statements. Can ya allow a 54 years old bastard as muhammed sleep wif ya daughter or sister at d age of 9? If ya can answer all dis sincerely den ya see were am coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Come see ya prophet! Empiree Rilwayne001 tartar9 tola9 Zeezahbee YourMain

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by wordcat(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2015
midolian:

Empty curse and Empty threat.

Nobody is marking your words!
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by vooks: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Disaster Upon Him? grin grin grin

I go with Piss Be Upon Him

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2015
vooks:
Disaster Upon Him? grin grin grin

I go with Piss Be Upon Him
an old idiot raped a 9 years old child and deh gave him a status of a prophet! Infact destruction upon him. I don vex
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Yommykixz(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
may the wrath of Almighty be upon you @op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yommykixz:
in wad wad? for saying d truth? for saying a 5s years old man slept wif his wife a 9 years old child?
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Yommykixz:

midolian:

Muslims and cursing...what the op posted is from ur sources. If he lied please post evidence .. cursing only shows ur immaturity and poor intellect
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

Muslims and cursing...what the op posted is from ur sources. If he lied please post evidence .. cursing only shows ur immaturity and poor intellect
Bleep intellect..don't u get it? No matter what evidence he z got, he has no right to curse the prophet (SAW)..why not imagine hw u ll feel if some1 curses Jesus(the one you emulate and respect soo much)..if he had created this topic in a manner that seeks opinions on this, I bet you he ld hav gotten the right answers..pls stop bn sentimental and advice him the way you ought to.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
Bleep intellect..don't u get it? No matter what evidence he z got, he has no right to curse the prophet (SAW)..why not imagine hw u ll feel if some1 curses Jesus(the one you emulate and respect soo much)..if he had created this topic in a manner that seeks opinions on this, I bet you he ld hav gotten the right answers..pls stop bn sentimental and advice him the way you ought to.

I have told him several times not to use such language. It annoys me as well because it tends to over shadow the message. .. .. i don't control him. .. it a free world. .islam is not in control. Stop ur silly emotional attachment to Mohammed and intolerance. .. prove the content of his post is a fraud or fact. ...
Salam

Modified. ... Muslims say all manner of things about Jesus that i know are not true. .some Muslims here have used all manner of insulting language... but the teachings of Jesus whom i love forbids me to insult them back or seek retribution... u should learn to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by joseph1832(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
And just who are you to openly say the OP and his family will suffer for this post?.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by joseph1832(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Well I guess that accounts for why the promise of 77 virgins awaits those who engage in suicide bombing. grin
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by vooks: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2015
And not just on Jesus but Paul the apostle. They say he was a mad man. I have engaged these street evangelists and I can assure you, you would lose your head the next second you uttered the same on Islamic faith. Don't you recall how the whole world rioted when one pope said that Christianity is a faith of REASON? Petty hypocrites

Sometimes I just wonder why this dreaded bully called Allah won't fight her own battles and leaves them to confused mortals instead
Cc midolian
Ifeann:

I have told him several times not to use such language. It annoys me as well because it tends to over shadow the message. .. .. i don't control him. .. it a free world. .islam is not in control. Stop ur silly emotional attachment to Mohammed and intolerance. .. prove the content of his post is a fraud or fact. ...
Salam

Modified. ... Muslims say all manner of things about Jesus that i know are not true. .some Muslims here have used all manner of insulting language... but the teachings of Jesus whom i love forbids me to insult them back or seek retribution... u should learn to do the same.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by joseph1832(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
Jesus Christ has been more ridiculed and lampooned than Muhammed! I urge you to do your findings... Even when Dan Brown wrote his famous book "The Da Vinci Code" which coursed quite a steer then, it actually mocked Jesus, yet no christian behave in the manner many moslems will behave should their Muhammed be insulted. Even Salman Rushdie, when he wrote "Satanic Verses" a book many moslems believed to have mocked Muhammed. Faqwa was pronounce on the head of Rushdie for writing such a book!.

I must say the way and manner many of you moslem behave when your prophet is mocked in quite alarming! Infact very alarming. I ask, who is greater, Allah or Muhammed? Yet if anybody insults your God (Allah) you just ignore the person, but reverse is the case with the Prophet!.

I guess the saying is true then: "By their fruits, ye shall know them".
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Yommykixz(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

there's a difference between who wants to be enlightened and who wants to bash the name of our Prophet (peace be upon him).

the op is clearly bashing the holy prophet's name and he should be cursed.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Yommykixz:

there's a difference between who wants to be enlightened and who wants to bash the name of our Prophet (peace be upon him).

the op is clearly bashing the holy prophet's name and he should be cursed.

Why don't u pray for him instead
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Yommykixz(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

Why don't u pray for him instead

what kind of prayer do you suggest?
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Yommykixz:

We christains are asked by Christ to pray for and love our enemies, those who curse us and prosecute us..Mathew 5:44..

I don't know exactly what Muslims say to Allah when they pray. . It's up to u..
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Yommykixz(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

We christains are asked by Christ to pray for and love our enemies, those who curse us and prosecute us..Mathew 5:44..

I don't know exactly what Muslims say to Allah when they pray. . It's up to u..

the op is not my enemy but the enemy of Islam. he isn't cursing me, he's cursing the prophet, now is the prophet here to pray for him? NO.

the love we Muslims have for our prophet is eternal and deep so we don't tolerate any kind of dirty speeches against him.

we defend our prophet's name when its been spoken in vain.

is that too difficult for non-muslins to understand?
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Jesus Christ has been more ridiculed and lampooned than Muhammed! I urge you to do your findings... Even when Dan Brown wrote his famous book "The Da Vinci Code" which coursed quite a steer then, it actually mocked Jesus, yet no christian behave in the manner many moslems will behave should their Muhammed be insulted. Even Salman Rushdie, when he wrote "Satanic Verses" a book many moslems believed to have mocked Muhammed. Faqwa was pronounce on the head of Rushdie for writing such a book!.

I must say the way and manner many of you moslem behave when your prophet is mocked in quite alarming! Infact very alarming. I ask, who is greater, Allah or Muhammed? Yet if anybody insults your God (Allah) you just ignore the person, but reverse is the case with the Prophet!.

I guess the saying is true then: "By their fruits, ye shall know them".
sir Joseph, anyone that insults Jesus Christ is indeed a big fool..be it a muslim or a christian..reason bn that Jesus Christ is recognised in Islam too..he is known as prophat Issa..I as a person respects him sooo much..the only reason why muslims and christians disagree over him is that some christians regard him as their God and also believe he was crucified..and so muslims argue that, If God could be crucified jst as christians believe, what will happen to every1 of us?

I don't like to engage in religious arguments. This is because 99percent of us practice the religion our parents are practicing..Am sure if u were born in a muslim home, you ld be a muslim by now.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

Salam

One who fails to understand the times and all the factors related to issue in hand can never understand the happenings through the history.
In Islam there is no fixed age of marriage, whenever a person reaches the age of puberty he or she is fit for marriage. Nikah, the marital contract, may be made earlier but consummation of marriage can take place only after puberty is attained.

The wisdom behind Islam not fixing an age is evident, different people reach the age of puberty at different times. And the general trend also varies over the time and across the regions with variant climate conditions. For instance, people living in regions of low altitudes attain puberty earlier then those in high altitudes regions. Similarly people in warm climates attain puberty earlier then those in cold climates.

Now keeping all this in mind consider that when Holy Prophet (PBUH) married Sayyidah Aisha while she was nine it was some 1400 years back and it happened in Arabia, a region with relatively lower altitude and hot climate as one of its most salient features.

Leaving all the history aside, even now puberty at nine is no wonderful a phenomenon. Experts now suggest that age 7 (even 6 for some races) and not 8 should be considered precocious (i.e. early) for puberty among girls. Below is a reference that a nine year old Thai girl even became a mother.

It is rather erroneous to say that Sayyidah Aisha (RA) was a child bride. She was a grown up girl.

Sayyidah Aisha herself narrates; ‘Holy Prophet (PBUH) married her when she was six years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old…’ (Bukhari, Hadith 4738)

Having known this, let me draw your attention to another saying of Sayyidah Aisha which Al-Tirmidhi has narrated under a Hadith in his collection’s Book of Marriage, Chapter 18. It goes as:
Sayyidah Aisha said: ‘When a girl is nine years old, she is a woman (meaning, she has attained puberty).’ (Tirmidhi, Hadith 1109)

Moreover, through certain narrations we come to know of the fact she was going through her puberty. Modern science testifies that puberty causes hair loss and this is exactly what we read in a Hadith:

Narrated Sayyidah Aisha: “The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down…” (Bukhari Hadith 3605)

So this makes it absolutely clear that Sayyidah Aisha’s marriage was consummated at an age, she herself says was that of puberty. The general tone of her statement also conveys that it was normal in those times and in that environment.

It also needs to be mentioned that even before the Holy Prophet (PBUH), she was engaged with Jubair bin Mut’am whose parents dissolved the engagement when her family embraced Islam.
All these details kill the argument that Holy Prophet (PBUH) had intimate marital relations with a child, for in that particular sense she was no more a child and she herself testifies that being a nine year old she was a woman then having attained puberty.

Moreover, she was quite healthy and fit. She herself says:
‘My mother intended to make me fat to send me to the (house of) the Messenger of Allah (PBUH). But nothing which he desired benefited me till she gave me cucumber with fresh dates to eat. Then I became fat as good (as she desired).’ (Abu Dawud, Hadith 3903. Albani classified it as Sahih)....

You can confirm all these

Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Yommykixz:

the op is not my enemy but the enemy of Islam. he isn't cursing me, he's cursing the prophet, now is the prophet here to pray for him? NO.

the love we Muslims have for our prophet is eternal and deep so we don't tolerate any kind of dirty speeches against him.

we defend our prophet's name when its been spoken in vain.

is that too difficult for non-muslins to understand?

I actually understand. .. in fact i forgot about the verse that says u shouldn't pray for non believers... why don't u just preach Islam to him so he can see the other side of Islam.
Maybe you should show him hadiths that show the other age of Aisha. The ones i have seen says she was 9 years .. is there another hadith u Muslims are hiding from kafirs. ..
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Yommykixz:

eyah, suffering from d pains muhammed caused and created for ya guyz. Now he's dead and d havoc he created still hunting ya all. I want to tell ya dat, I don't hate islam. I skooled in d university of ilorin, where anytime we pass d mosque, ya hear dem insulting christians. I ve great muslim frnds, ma partner in crime is also a muslim, we skooled together in unilorin. So I know islam too well, ma gf studied islam, and I had d opportunity of reading koran and hadith though not dat much buh still can say shit abt islam. So no luv is lost for islam, I just hate dem teachings. Becos ya see 6 years old or 9 years old giving birth dose not make it rite, we condemn it wen ya see one. So bro, stop crying fowl, and face reality, islam suckz in its teachings.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Yommykixz(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

I actually understand. .. in fact i forgot about the verse that says u shouldn't pray for non believers... why don't u just preach Islam to him so he can see the other side of Islam.
Maybe you should show him hadiths that show the other age of Aisha. The ones i have seen says she was 9 years .. is there another hadith u Muslims are hiding from kafirs. ..

nothing to hide in Islam, for whoever wants to learn, its an open pool of knowledge.

she was nine as stated, but the main challenge here is non-muslims find it hard to comprehend that she was matured enough for marriage at that time.

The prophet's life is a model to all mankind, for us to know what is permissible and what's not. He married different kind of women with different kind of circumstances. (a widow, older than him, very young, divorced... e.t.c) only a high level of mental functionality can help to understand that it wasn't for any perverted reason but living a life of lesson for the whole of mankind.

u sound very knowledgeable and ready to learn...unlike the op which is clearly lost in his world of self destruction.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by midolian(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

c'mn stop misunderstanding the verses in the Quran jst to please urself..Islam respects the choice of unbelievers..

Respect his freedom of choice to be a "Disbeliever" - as this is a right bestowed upon humanity by God:Quran 18:29 proclaims, "The truth is from your Lord": it is the free will of any person to believe (in God) or to be an Infidel (Un believer).

To further prove you wrong, it is also contained in the Quran that Even if a Muslim should be convinced that someone is a non-believer, still he must accept that his fate is in the hands of God alone, since no one human can condemn another - this must be left to the judgment of God.
Quran 88:25-26 for behold, unto (ONLY) Us (means God) will be their return, Then it will be for (ONLY) Us to Judge (humans).

22:17 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians (can mean an ancient religion or people with no specific religion), Christians, Magians, and Polytheists,- God will judge between them on the Day of Judgment: for God (alone) is witness of all things. ..

And there is one thing u must know..the unbeliever you see mentioned in the Quran are the Idol worshipers and not the christians cos the christians believe that God exists..buh even @ that, we respect them and pray God guides them to the straight path.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Yommykixz:

u sound very knowledgeable and ready to learn...unlike the op which is clearly lost in his world of self destruction.

I am very knowledgeable about several topic. .one of which is islam. ... u should take some time and read my past topics on Islam. .. feel free to point out any errors i have made. ..u shall find none.

With regards to the op, i may disagree with his harsh language but i shall defend his right to free speech, freedom of expression and free will. ..the same way i will defend these rights of atheists who frequently bash my religion. .

GOD GAVE US FREE WILL FOR A REASON.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:
c'mn stop misunderstanding the verses in the Quran jst to please urself..Islam respects the choice of unbelievers..

Respect his freedom of choice to be a "Disbeliever" - as this is a right bestowed upon humanity by God:Quran 18:29 proclaims, "The truth is from your Lord": it is the free will of any person to believe (in God) or to be an Infidel (Un believer).

To further prove you wrong, it is also contained in the Quran that Even if a Muslim should be convinced that someone is a non-believer, still he must accept that his fate is in the hands of God alone, since no one human can condemn another - this must be left to the judgment of God.
Quran 88:25-26 for behold, unto (ONLY) Us (means God) will be their return, Then it will be for (ONLY) Us to Judge (humans).

22:17 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians (can mean an ancient religion or people with no specific religion), Christians, Magians, and Polytheists,- God will judge between them on the Day of Judgment: for God (alone) is witness of all things. ..

And there is one thing u must know..the unbeliever you see mentioned in the Quran are the Idol worshipers and not the christians cos the christians believe that God exists..buh even @ that, we respect them and pray God guides them to the straight path.
now tell me wish of d verses I quoted re wrong. And remain silent if ya don't ve anytin to say
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Yommykixz, u guys don't wanna hear d truth. So if ya like u fit go hug transformer. I was always a guest on NL, watching d way ya guys rant. Buh am here now to expose islam in a radical way.
Ifeann:

I am very knowledgeable about several topic. .one of which is islam. ... u should take some time and read my past topics on Islam. .. feel free to point out any errors i have made. ..u shall find none.

With regards to the op, i may disagree with his harsh language but i shall defend his right to free speech, freedom of expression and free will. ..the same way i will defend these rights of atheists who frequently bash my religion. .

GOD GAVE US FREE WILL FOR A REASON.
Re: Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist by Ifeann(f): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
midolian:

But you were not asked to pray for christains either. ..Christains are asked to pray for even their enemies. .

Ur quran calls christains cattle. .. infact one Muslim has used the verse as an insult to reply a comment i made. .ur quran also calls Jews pigs and apes. ..

So yes, u weren't asked to pray for christains but u were commanded to fight them. ..and have them pay the jizyah or convert. .is it on your quran yes or no...

U see the teachings of Christ differs so much from Mohammeds Islam. ..
For instance

This is what muhammed preach;
Quran 5:45: "And We prescribed for
them therein: The life for the life, and
the eye for the eye, and the nose for
the nose, and the ear for the ear, and
the tooth for the tooth, and for
wounds retaliation. But whoso
forgoeth it (in the way of charity) it
shall be expiation for him. Whoso
judgeth not by that which Allah hath
revealed such as wrong-doers. "

This verse go against the teaching of Jesus;

Mattew 5
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye
for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h]
39 But. I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If
anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love
your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and
pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on
the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what
reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

The New Testament, Matthew 5:44, But I say unto you, Love your
enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
The Qur'an, Qur'an 61, the Ranks, Ayah 4. Surely Allah loves those
who fight in His way in ranks as if they were a firm and compact
wall
The Qur'an, Qur'an 2, The Cow, Al Baqarah Ayah 190. And fight in
the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed
the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.
191. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from
whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than
slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until
they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them;
such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

For more differences visit

https://www.nairaland.com/2121867/jesus-mohammed-brief-look-25

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? / Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Drink Palm Wine? / Waking At 12am At Night Every Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.