Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana (5428 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law / Hausa Men Attack Adeniyi Johnson, See What They Did To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by itsdumebi(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2015
According to Ghanaian singer, Efya, a homosexual by the name of Kinto was mercilessly beaten by some youths. Details of what happened are very sketchy but read her tweets below.....
http://itsdumebi.com/see-gay-boy-ghana/

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Khin: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2015
These mobs should be arrested and jailed. How does what two grown men do in their room concern anyone.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by CoolKizzy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
o'boy, Legendary Beat

7 Likes

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by willi926(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
things have gotten really worse. these were d kind of stories that were regarded as taboo. and som1 wit a fermented brain in Ghana is encouraging d guy. #saynohomo. dem no beat am wela sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by iamord(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
very sad. this has to stop
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by iamord(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
willi926:
things have gotten really worse. these were d kind of stories that were regarded as taboo. and som1 wit a fermented brain in Ghana is encouraging d guy. #saynohomo. dem no beat am wela sef.
there was a time being black was a taboo. and a sin . if u support this . you also support racism of all sort

5 Likes

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gosh,its 2015,Times are changing,beliefs and notions are reconstructed daily.Let gays be.
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by ladyju(f): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Two wrongs can make no right people!
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by MissEse: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
I just gat to laff at him mehn.
Well I piri him too
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by hahn(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wetin dey him hand?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by kaycexx(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Osheyy.

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Khin:
These mobs should be arrested and jailed. How does what two grown men do in their room concern anyone.

Shut up!! Fa*ggot sympathiser

If his deviant acts were confined to his room, how was he discovered?

Fa*ggotery is cancerous to society, it should t be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by pretydiva(f): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Serves him right
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by dkronicle(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
U can take me out of d gay land but u cant take d gay hrt out of me. Is dat d kind of songs he sing ?
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by hatux: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Trailer bash him! Hahaha grin grin
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by axortedbabe(f): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Khin:
i suspect u..
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by iamord(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
axortedbabe:
i suspect u..
I suspect u too.. got eyes on u!
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by paulolee(m): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2015
choi. ....dis wan na beat by sax o....
hmmmm I can't condem d beaters n also can't blame d guy dts into homo coz frustration lead d beaters n maybe nature, mojo or conji lead d quy into homo
BT I still can't qet it.....
azin I qo luk amaka finish wt all d heavy endowment, d biq, soft n succulent bwest n normal baqsyd go pursue ma fellow guy n start tinkinq abt qoin tru his bony yanshGOD FORBIDD.....even if amaka n oda qals do style I qo break d rules n patronise prostitute DT day if I cant stand d urqe Dan to tink abt callinq or even eyeinq ma fellow man....qoosh
#spits#.....#runs outa thread to puke#
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2015
AS LONG AS THEY DONT COME MESSING AROUND ME, IV GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THEM
WHY WOULD U BEAT UP SOMEONES CHILD THIS MUCH CUZ OF WHO HE IS?
DNT GET ME WRONG, IM NO GAY BUT IM NO HOMOPHOBIC NEITHER
ITS A WORLD OF LIVE AND LETS LIVE

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2015
willi926:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I PRAY U DNT FALL VICTIM OF SUCH MOB BEATING
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by floragregs(f): 2:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Please let them be! I dnt like the act but I don't hate them at all. Chanel ur anger to terrorists!
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by willi926(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=30618622]

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I PRAY U DNT FALL VICTIM OF SUCH MOB BEATING
[/quote.
don't worry I won't fall a victim cos I ain't gay. but then if u are gay and u fall victim guy I no go.mercy 4 u. Ur beating 4 my hand Na die
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by leshi: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2015
iamord:
there was a time being black was a taboo. and a sin . if u support this . you also support racism of all sort
african culture, christianity and even Islam never support being an Homo, so what's d fvcking point ar u trying to prove
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by leshi: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
african culture, christianity and even Islam
never support being an Homo, so what's d
fvcking point ar u proving
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=willi926 post=30625639][/quote]

OGbeni, u sick small. Na only g.ays dem dey mob for our lawless society abi? U havent heard of innocent people been beaten to death huh? Have u forgotten the ALUU4? Guy i pray u dont fall victim
And to answer your question; NO, IM NOT GAY. If i was, your opinion of me wouldnt matter to me anyways

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by lilmax(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice,they should do more
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Scarpon(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hj
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Scarpon(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am not Gay but what is wrong being it's not a crime u did not rape any body doing it. It's God that will judge and not we human being
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by legallyblonde(f): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
pls stop justifying gay bikonu!! Its never acceptable in Africa,will always be! I don't approve of the beatings but my keen eyes are watching this Efya..she's a lesbian or something....
Quote me n be quoted!
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by WillyWest: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Here over 80% of the response is in support of gay Pple and the right to be gay or not to be homophobic.

However on some other thread where the op had presented the other angle of being gay, 90% of the response would have been anti gay.

This is lovely, a clear pointer to the fact that the media determines how Pple think and ultimately react.
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by Khin: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
50calibre:

Shut up!! Fa*ggot sympathiser

If his deviant acts were confined to his room, how was he discovered?

Fa*ggotery is cancerous to society, it should t be encouraged.

And you think you're better than them ?
Re: See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana by englishmart(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
kaycexx:
Osheyy.
beat na• beat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ratings Today; Nigerian Female Celebrities With The Sexiest Eyes: PHOTOS / Someone Tell Laide Bakare That She Has Lost Sexy Mojo,she Looks Like Normal Chic / Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.