Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law (2804 Views)

Akpororo Calls Out Bobrisky While Speaking About Gays During Comedy Show (video) / Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by DJBIGGY(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerian g@y activist has taken to social media to express his displeasure over Nigeria's male barbie, Bobrisky for supporting the anti-g@y policy in Nigeria. This he did by uploading a video on instagram.

His major bone of contention is that he should not have done that since he has nothing to do with that since he is straight.

It would be recalled that Bobrisky has been long rumoured to be g@y since he dresses in the fashion sense of women. He denied it during his interview with Adesuwa.

He captioned the video:

"A friend brought my attention to an interview @bobrisky222 granted Adesuwa. In the interview, he was asked if he is gay, he said no and with no prompting said he supports the anti same sex prohibition law 2013. Dear Bobrisky, I have a message for you. I will be very happy to educate you for free on how your bigoted, hateful comments are putting #LGBT people lives at risk. I will also like to let you know, how making money by making fun of what other people are dying from is no fucking joke. Yes, I will give you and your likes a crash course on decency, human dignity and respect as I can see you lack the fundamentals that makes someone a responsible human being. I will be here if you need me, have a nice day."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKz_wS7jyqp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by DJBIGGY(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2016
Sick bio errors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Sugarcious(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Why choose to be gay?
Girls don finish?

What's so interesting in a fellow man's butt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
These wones ha seek ooo......in this time of recession . Olorun jowo fun wo ni brain
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sugarcious:
Why choose to be gay?
Girls don finish?

What's so interesting in a fellow man's butt
Like I said above bro, they are sick biological errors.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Two bastards
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by faruku104(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kiki they should get a room and sort out the affairs wink
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Came: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Plenty men be gay now ooooo, dem no dey like fvck puna, na yansh dem dey like fuvk. their wives, and girlfriends don tire, and just dey die in silence. Those way declare themselves try oooooo, because many people still dey hide dey do am.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
lobatan oo
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by calliope(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Well coming from a trans woman living in NiGERIA , i am not suprised at all.. Admitting he is part of the lgbt community would jeopardize his safety, He did what so many lgbt persons in Nigeria do secretly (internalized homophobia) to KEEP his head sad but openly supporting the anti-gay laws and condemning gay people shows how lame And pathetic he his, inspite all of the nonsense he spewed Adesuwa and countless other Nigerians knows what he is (lgbt) that's the lgbt problem in Nigeria..
had Uganda followed this step pride match wouldn't had held yesterday... I wud say it again we lack a sense of togetherness in the community here in Nigeria until we love who and what we are .. We wud never attain pride. #sigh the posters above me are the reason Nigeria is in a mess..smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
calliope:
Well coming from a trans woman living in NiGERIA , i am not suprised at all.. Admitting he is part of the lgbt community would jeopardize his safety, He did what so many lgbt persons in Nigeria do secretly (internalized homophobia) to KEEP his head sad but openly supporting the anti-gay laws and condemning gay people shows how lame And pathetic he his, inspite all of the nonsense he spewed Adesuwa and countless other Nigerians knows what he is (lgbt) that's the lgbt problem in Nigeria.. had Uganda followed this step pride match wouldn't had held yesterday... I wud say it again we lack a sense of togetherness in community here in Nigeria until we love who and what we are .. We wud never attain pride. #sigh the posters above me are the reason Nigeria is in mess..smh undecided
What's exactly your point in all this yab you are pouring here? Are you in support of LGBT??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by calliope(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
computergeek:
What's exactly your point in all this yab you are pouring here? Are you in support of LGBT??
Your inability to comprehend wah I wrote up dar is your ache not mine. supporting lgbt? Nay.. I am LGBT, if you got a problem wit that well....

IDGAF cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
calliope:

Your inability to comprehend wah I wrote up dar is your ache not mine. supporting lgbt? Nay.. I am LGBT, if you got a problem wit that well....

IDGAF cool
I like to keep my opinion to myself in this sort of thing, but......
Did you know?
That LGBT is simply a violation of natural and biological laws?
May God deliver......
How can a man/woman be attracted to a fellow man/woman? Oh well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by StarPlayer: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
calliope:
Well coming from a trans woman living in NiGERIA , i am not suprised at all.. Admitting he is part of the lgbt community would jeopardize his safety, He did what so many lgbt persons in Nigeria do secretly (internalized homophobia) to KEEP his head sad but openly supporting the anti-gay laws and condemning gay people shows how lame And pathetic he his, inspite all of the nonsense he spewed Adesuwa and countless other Nigerians knows what he is (lgbt) that's the lgbt problem in Nigeria.. had Uganda followed this step pride match wouldn't had held yesterday... I wud say it again we lack a sense of togetherness in the community here in Nigeria until we love who and what we are .. We wud never attain pride. #sigh the posters above me are the reason Nigeria is in mess..smh undecided
All this balderdash ontop gay matter? If you're a lez, simply come out openly rather than spewing all this plenty jargons without making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
computergeek:
Did you know?
May God deliver......

Oh please. Nigeria itself is a violation of natural law for ever existing. Rubbish.

It's only when it comes to gay issues that you lots remember what law is.

As for the bobrisky guy, I wouldn't blame him as he was only saving face. People wouldn't knowingly implicate themselves on tv just like that, but we all know the truth. He sure went too far to say he supports the rubbish law though... all the same. His life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by ivyT(f): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Came:
Plenty men be gay now ooooo, dem no dey like fvck puna, na yansh dem dey like fuvk. their wives, and girlfriends don tire, and just dey die in silence. Those way declare themselves try oooooo, because many people still dey hide dey do am.

esp in the north
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by calliope(f): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2016
adegoody:

You need to be arrested sad

For ? smiley
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by CAPSLOCKED: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2016
computergeek:
Did you know?
May God deliver......

DELIVER WHO FROM WHAT?
DELIVER A PERSON FROM BEING LGBT?

MAN DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE IDP'S?
THE POOR AND NEEDY IN THE SOCIETY?
THE STRUGGLING PEOPLE WHO DON'T EARN ENOUGH BUT STILL LOSE MORE THAN 10% OF THEIR MONEY TO THOSE YAHOO BOYS IN PENTECOSTAL UNIFORMS ALL FOR MIRACLES AND ALL OTHER 50 SHADES OF SCAM?

THEY'RE THE ONES WHO NEED DELIVERANCE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by faruku104(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Lalasticlala coman separate fight grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

DELIVER WHO FROM WHAT?
DELIVER A PERSON FROM BEING LGBT?

MAN DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE IDP'S?
THE POOR AND NEEDY IN THE SOCIETY?
THE STRUGGLING PEOPLE WHO DON'T EARN ENOUGH BUT STILL LOSE MORE THAN 10% OF THEIR MONEY TO THOSE YAHOO BOYS IN PENTECOSTAL UNIFORMS ALL FOR MIRACLES AND ALL OTHER 50 SHADES OF SCAM?

THEY'RE THE ONES WHO NEED DELIVERANCE.
Lol, you 're right, but that is not what we are discussing here. Besides, God is the one delivering. He can do all at once. Those people you 're talking about have a choice. Their views are more easily changed. But LGBT, that is sickness. Lgbt goes against the very fabric of procreation and the basic facts of life. God forbid but what would you do if you walked in on your 14-year-old son having wild sex with a fellow boy?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2016
adegoody:

You need to be arrested sad
You need to be arrested
Seriously.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by CAPSLOCKED: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2016
computergeek:
God forbid but what would you do if you walked in on your 14-year-old son having wild sex with a fellow boy?

GOD FORBID?

IF MY SON DECIDES TO BE GAY ITS ALL HIS BUSINESS. HIS SEXUAL LIFE IS HIS DECISION NOT MINE. AND THERE'S NOTHING THERE FOR GOD TO FORBID.
HE SHOULD GET BETTER THINGS TO FORBID, LIKE MURDER, OPPRESSION AND RAPE GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Calls Out Bobrisky For Supporting Anti-g@y Law by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

GOD FORBID?

IF MY SON DECIDES TO BE GAY ITS ALL HIS BUSINESS. HIS SEXUAL LIFE IS HIS DECISION NOT MINE. AND THERE'S NOTHING THERE FOR GOD TO FORBID.
HE SHOULD GET BETTER THINGS TO FORBID, LIKE MURDER, OPPRESSION AND RAPE GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.
So wait, you have no problem with that?!?! You know what, I rest my case. I will leave others to discuss your comment....#smh

(1) (Reply)

True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos / Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan & Nadia Pretending To Be Asleep. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.