Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

6 Different Kinds Of Annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 6 Different Kinds Of Annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya (724 Views)

Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Different Kinds Of Annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya by RotrEmmanuel: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
1. Give me test
These persons take seriously in collecting a small piece of Suya from the seller. They hardly know that it is part of their own suya they are eating.

2. Put More Onions
These persons are onions addict, they like onions. They will tell the Abookki to make sure that more onions are added to their suya.

3. Abookki Put Jara
These class of people like to be given something more to what they paid for. They do not mind if they buy only N50.00 worth of suya.

4. People Who come to Smell the Suya Theseare the "long throat " class.They follow friends to just feel the smell of the suya, in some cases, they are the ones that will shout "Abookki the suya too small"

5. 'The Big Boys'
They usually remain in their cars and order the Abokito put suya worth N2000.00 in five places and that means many people have to wait for a long time.

6. Ajebo forming girls
U hear this set of girls say oga give me N500 suya make i use cook small indomie. My sardine don finish even when the suya is for she and her 5 friends.

Add yours

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buy Chocolates For Baking, Melting And Grating / Where Can I Get Fresh Corn At This Time Of The Year. / Tips On Having A Balanced Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.