Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Davido - My High School Teacher Use To Tell Me That I Might Not Succeed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - My High School Teacher Use To Tell Me That I Might Not Succeed (532 Views)

Tiwa Savage Visits Her Former Primary School Teacher In Lagos(pics,video) / Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] / Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido - My High School Teacher Use To Tell Me That I Might Not Succeed by olufikistick: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
What would that high school teacher say when next he or she meet Davido? (Her words were rather ironic in nature) grin grin grin grin

Continue to see more pictures here

Re: Davido - My High School Teacher Use To Tell Me That I Might Not Succeed by absoluteSuccess: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks to that teacher, he wont have.
Re: Davido - My High School Teacher Use To Tell Me That I Might Not Succeed by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Glad you prove your critics wrong.
Re: Davido - My High School Teacher Use To Tell Me That I Might Not Succeed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
It is because of her dat u av become a success today.
U should not try to av anytin against her bt rather see her and say a very big thank you to her for pushing u to ur success.

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham In "Never Settle" Campaign / Watch Videos Of Beyoncé’s Mother, Tina Knowles Marrying Again At 61 / Chris Brown Pictured With His Daughter Royalty For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.