Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll (705 Views)

Offtopic / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC / Offtopic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll by dani1luv: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hey People of Jokes Section,

Some peeps which we do consider as newbie,

are always bringing OFFTOP1C to this section and this is against the rules. (some of u might take this serious)

Please peeps try as much as possible to obey the rule and regulation of Nairaland

Hey guys/ladies don't hate me because of this

dani1luv cool
Re: Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll by Gabry(f): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2009
dani, I cant believe this is coming from you. . . So what are you trying to say? are you saying that when a joke is posted, we all should just give our comments on the joke and thats it? No replies among one another and than the thread is died down immediately?

I no like this atall anymore. . . . im trying hard to tone it down and it has seriously bored me to tears. . . . . but why am i doing it? its because of Seun . . . i no want him to ban me again and unban me again and whats worse, I no want people to bash him up like they did before. I feel guilty. . .

But yeah, It has really bored me to the extreme. . . sad
Re: Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll by dani1luv: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2009
@ gaby
that not what i meant
i mean that the topics like studio bringing up this topic I owe no one no Apology shouldnt be considered that just what i meant undecided
Re: Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll by Gabry(f): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2009
Ooo pele oo. Yes, I agree on that. Im annoyed with that. . . Seriously. . . Its like fine if he wanted to post a thread but at least try to make someone laugh? sad

(1) (Reply)

Newbie / Where Can I Get A Capable And Trusted Microfinance Bank In Onitsha / I Think Nairaland Needs A New Section : English Primer 101 For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.