Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? (3607 Views)

Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? / pp / Mothers, How Many Of You Still Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by bluedaze(f): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just curious. I have a cousin who still breastfeeds her 14month old daughter and everybody seems to have something to say about it although i see nothing wrong with it. So i just wondered. What is the average age to stop breastfeeding ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by Adaezeagu(f): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Am coming
Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by KanwuliaJara: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
6 months MAXIMUM!!! kiss
Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
As long as her booobs can take before they start crying cheesy
Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by bellong: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
No maximum until there is no milk flowing.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by deylookme: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
I also did 14 months. I have stopped but he keeps putting his hands and mouth there. I wanted to do 24 month but I stopped because of an important travel.
Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
bluedaze:
Just curious. I have a cousin who still breastfeeds her 14month old daughter and everybody seems to have something to say about it although i see nothing wrong with it. So i just wondered. What is the average age to stop breastfeeding ?

i stopped at 15months
Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
2 years

1 Like

Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by bennyrazz: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
3weeks only grin

1 Like

Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by taryour(f): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
My first son was for 10 months,just a week after he started walking on his own. My second son was exactly on his first birthday.

Na borrow them papa borrow them,I don return am back to the rightful owner. ** winks **
Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
bluedaze:

For females maybe six months or 1yr. But for we guys? trust me we don't mind to be breastfed even when we grow old.
Re: Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? by Horus(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
For women it is best to breastfeed longer your children for the health of the child. The African immune system is strong because they vibrate differently. Mixing with other races breaks down this strong immunity.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Sends Nude Video To Church's Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide(pix) / The Controversy Regarding Female Ejaculation / PHOTO: A Man Burnt His Wife For Being Too Beautiful And Might Cheat On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.