Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI (1642 Views)

Get Your Songs On MTN Music Plus,etisalat Cloud 9,itunes,amazon And Spotify / Get Airplay Of Your Songs On NOTJUSTOK.COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI by Cvesta(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Are you a Rapper or Singer and you wish to put your songs or videos on a national spotlight using 9ja's biggest sites such NJO.TX,JAGUDA Etc as the platform to promote your song as well as yourself? are your songs capable of moving the crowd And Of Good Sound And Lyrical Aesthetic Quality? look no further today as you can contact me to help you reach your musical apogee...
REQUIREMENT;
Well produced and mixed song,
HD Graphic Design Cover for the Song
and a Brief Biography..
Cost:This Is Next To Nothing.first of all you will have to contact me and send me your songs for content and Quality Appraisal For The Skeptics,i Am A Music PR,i Do Not Claim To Work In Any Of The Above But I Have Reliable Links,if Your Song/Video Is Good,at Best 2days,it Would Be On Any Of The Above Site That You Choose.My Twitter Handle Is On My Profile

Contact; 08089657971 OR mail Yungbitz80@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI by Cvesta(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fulfill your dream and destiny today..send that song you want to promote...N.B make sure your songs are of good quality and well mixed
Re: Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI by Cvesta(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Step On A National Canvas And Shine
Re: Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI by Cvesta(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Put Your Songs On The National Spotlight Today
Re: Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI by Cvesta(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Achieve Your Musical Dreams Today And Make That Potential Hit Song Count.Call Me Up Or Mail Me
Re: Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI by Cvesta(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2015
Give your songs the needed airplay they deserve

(1) (Reply)

Promote Ur Songs Now! / Hi-music Video Production Cost, Wack Songs Killin' 9ja Music Industry! / Investors/partners: Invest Into A Music Production / Record Label Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.