Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Creative Writers Needed. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creative Writers Needed. (1023 Views)

Creative Writers Needed / Creative Writers Needed / A Short Story That Won The African Creative Writers Competiton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Writers Needed. by iamakbar(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello my name Oladepo oladiipo, a lead curator for a boutique I.T solution and conceptualization company. Presently, we have a platform through which we seek to revamp and glamourize reading and literature. This initiative is primarily targeted at secondary school teenagers as we hope to re-awaken their interest to reading through a gamified approach. We want to help these kids dream, we want to help them extend their imagination and their belief in themselves, such that a street kid from anywhere can believe that his/her world extends beyond his/her immediate environment. We hope to give them an inspiring alternate reality; one that would help them dream beyond the squalor of their society.

To achieve our set goals, we would need inspiring contributions from Nigerian writers. These write-ups will be duly referenced as the products of contributing writer(s). All we need is the consent of the writers to use their works. In addition, there would be a monthly competition that enables writers to showcase their creative pieces and selected writers are duly rewarded. To have a feel of what this project is all about, please visit pencil.macgrenor.com

For more clarification, you can reach through PM

1 Like

Re: Creative Writers Needed. by Ishilove: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2015
iamakbar:
Hello my name Oladepo oladiipo, a lead curator for a boutique I.T solution and conceptualization company. Presently, we have a platform through which we seek to revamp and glamourize reading and literature. This initiative is primarily targeted at secondary school teenagers as we hope to re-awaken their interest to reading through a gamified approach. We want to help these kids dream, we want to help them extend their imagination and their belief in themselves, such that a street kid from anywhere can believe that his/her world extends beyond his/her immediate environment. We hope to give them an inspiring alternate reality; one that would help them dream beyond the squalor of their society.
To achieve our set goals, we would need inspiring contributions from Nigerian writers. These write-ups will be duly referenced as the products of contributing writer(s). All we need is the consent of the writers to use their works. In addition, there would be a monthly competition that enables writers to showcase their creative pieces and selected writers are duly rewarded.
For more clarification, you can reach through PM
Please can you give us more details about this project?
Re: Creative Writers Needed. by iamakbar(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Ishilove:

Please can you give us more details about this project?
What would you like to know please? Feell free to ask me anything.
Re: Creative Writers Needed. by Ishilove: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2015
iamakbar:

What would you like to know please? Feell free to ask me anything.
A very detailed explanation about the project, as well as the benefit should be a start.

(1) (Reply)

Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Weak Offering, Weak Harvest / Life In The Campus By Dikelove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.