Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Have Been Browsing Free Since June 2008. I Can Help You Connect Too: - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have Been Browsing Free Since June 2008. I Can Help You Connect Too: (617 Views)

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! / How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Browsing Free Since June 2008. I Can Help You Connect Too: by fontv1: 1:18am On Jan 03, 2009
Hello If you can not afford to pay Multilinks. Reltel, Starcomms and others then you can afford to try free mobile phone to Desktop or Laptop browsing.

The Spped is high enough to power a 5-pc cafe but I am currently using it on one PC. Guess what! I am browsing @ 30 - 450 kbps (download) and upto 100 kbps Upload.

The Connection speed is modem speed is 460.8kbps (this is not usually the true speed)

Check out my speed test

Free Browsing 247 hours no single disconnection day and night. I have abandoned my visafone aircard for long.

Connection Requirements:

1. Contact me on 07026768188 (to get my house address)

2. Sony Erickson or Nokia Phone with GPRS enabled

3. A Desktop or Laptop

4. N5000. (bring cash to place)

5. Zain or MTN SIMs

Please note that I am using my house for this purpose. If Yours did not work after configuration then You cash will be refunded to you.

Dont call me if you are not ready with your N5,000 . 00

Once again! Call me for more detail.

If you stay outside Lagos. Call me it's very possible for you to enjoy this stuff. Service ||Fee is N10, 000 as you may need to purchase the e-manual with lots of phone calls.

Money back guaranteed if it does not work after configuration.

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! You Can Now Brows For Free 24/7 On Ur Pc, Using Zain And Mtn, With Just A Very Powerfull / Do You Want To Browse The Web Free:.don't Miss This One! / Ps3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.