Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Rihanna Swims With Real Sharks For 'jaws' Anniversary(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Swims With Real Sharks For 'jaws' Anniversary(photos) (863 Views)

Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Swims With Real Sharks For 'jaws' Anniversary(photos) by Hollawaley(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rihanna has celebrated the 40th anniversary of an iconic horror film ‘Jaws’ by swimming in the tank with three tigers for an underwear shoot with Harper’s Baazar magazine.
In a series of jaw-fropping photos RiRi is shown swimming in a tank at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. It took a dozen dives and trio of sand tiger sharks to complete the incredible shoot. What a brave girl!
RiRi is swimming in the tank with three tigers for an underwear shoot with Harper’s Baazar magazine.When asked if she watched the film as a child, she said,“It freaked me out because I was a beach baby, so every time a new ‘Jaws’ came out I would take months off from the beach or just sit on the sand.
Read more »http://www.blizzwap..in/2015/02/rihanna-swims-with-real-sharks-for-jaws.html

(1) (Reply)

Elele Emma Nyra Leaves Tripple Mg Record Label Homo. / Check Out The Countdown On The 2015 Forbes Five Hip-hop's Wealthiest Artists / 6 Iconic Performances In Remembrance Of Legend Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.