Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Low Can One Go With Buying A Tablet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Low Can One Go With Buying A Tablet? (507 Views)

11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / Seven Things To Consider Before Buying A Tablet . / What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Low Can One Go With Buying A Tablet? by nnaodim: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
When I walk on the streets of Lagos, I see people selling tablets and smartphones on the streets. Many persons say they are chinko; some say they are stolen.
Is it advisable to buy such phones? Does anyone have an experience of something ugly happening after buying such cheap phosnes? Can one find them in Ikeja, the computer village?
Thankx
Re: How Low Can One Go With Buying A Tablet? by Borwe: 6:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Yo, when you buy cheap phone, go home, format the phone settings, get a new ROM if possible and flash it into the phone. And if your still paranoid, change the IMEI.
Re: How Low Can One Go With Buying A Tablet? by notix: 6:07am On Feb 11, 2015
You can check latest tablets and their specs @ http://unox.com/tabs

(1) (Reply)

GET 37 Amazon Paid Apps For Free / airtel code / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Showing Invalid Emei..p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.